𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘖𝘔

𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒲

𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒲

➽❥𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍

➽❥𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚

She walks through the almost empty halls of Jujutsu Tech

She walks through the almost empty halls of Jujutsu Tech. Endlessly she twits and turns looking for a specific whited haired male. "Y/N!" One calls from behind. She turns on her heel seeing the target. "Gojo!" She runs into his arms. They have always been close since she was little. "Follow me! I'll introduce you to my students." He announces grabbing her small hand and whisking her away with him.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

"I would like for you to meet Y/N one of my closest friends." Gojo introduces. "Hi! I'm Nobara! Finally another female in the group!" A brunette rejoices. "I know how you feel." Y/N answers glaring at Gojo slightly. "I'm Itadori!" One with a pink undercut calls. "Hi! Your adorable!" "Hmm I guess Gojo does have taste in women" A mouth forms on his cheek. Black Sukuna marks form on Itadori's body letting the King of curse show himself.

As if on cue Y/N calls, 'Venom' and she changes into her attack phase. White eyes cover her own and black skin covers her {S/C}. "No need to attack me I only came to say hello" Sukuna raises his arms in defense. 'He's not lying Y/N'

Y/N lets go of her Venom form and comes down to the original height. "Your really tall!" She scans over his larger figure. "Your tiny too" He laughs slightly. "Well Itadori is calling me back in so I must leave. See ya." He takes her hand and kisses the top of it and then re-forms back to Itadori. "I'm greatly sorry for him Y/N! He's usually really cold and kinda heartless..." Itadori drags on. "No worries! It's ok! Once everyone is ok it's fine!" Y/N giggles.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Gojo ordered take out for everyone, I sit in my L.E.D lit room eating and watching Bratz on the flat screen. 'Hmm I wonder who's calling?' I put my food to the side and pick up the rectangular device. "Hello?" "Baby!" "What is it Lia? I'm in the middle of eating!" After my phone call with Lia aka my best friend I continue eating and watching TV until around 8:30. I shower do my hair place my bonnet and wait around until 9:30 to go to bed.

Author's note

Why are all of the first chapter short? I'm an idiot.