𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘌

𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒲

𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒲

➽❥𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍

➽❥𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞

All my life, I wondered why the L/N Clan has always been the second greatest Clan among the many others. The Satoru Clan has always been friends of ours that's why I have known Gojo so long. Since I was young I have been taking on curses. Because of my power Venom, members of our clan have bullied me because of it.

I didn't care because I held more power over them, but it eventually got to me. At some point I took the swan dive. Venom, my companion didn't let me die. He saved me and from then on we have been ever so close. He has been here for everything. He has helped me through everything. Including math.

When he first met Sukuna he already developed a hatred for him. 'Well first he kissed your hand AND then whined about you not giving him a snack! He's up to something' Venom... your jealous because another man gave me attention. 'I'm not just that he is the KING OF CURSES! HE'S EVIL! He's leading you on to hurt you!' Oh calm down jealous.

Anyways, because of my relations to Venom many really haven't tried to infuriate me. Ever.

After my online classes, mainly math, I have some food and decide to go out. That idea had to be put on hold because a curse was let loose at some school. I quickly slip on my uniform and turn off my TV. Because I am a bad bitch I put on some lip gloss and mascara. Once finished I leave my room and head downstairs to the car taking us there.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

At the school a vial was already put up. 'This is going to be interesting' Venom thinks. 'I know right' I crack my knuckles and begin to walk into the establishment. After a while of search I reach the main hall and see a boy sitting on the stage. "Hi it's really dangerous here. I can escort you out." I offer. "Dangerous huh?" He speaks looking at me crazy. I see a red little child charge at me and I grow Venom's claw slicing it in half.

Many keep coming until I realize that I will have to go Venom fully. "Venom" I whisper and I'm transformed. We eventually go head to head with each other. He swings me through a wall into the middle of the school. On pavement. I quickly get up and start fighting him again when I see Itadori and another guy start to fight an unknown person. 'Well this is going well' Venom and I laugh. Then out of nowhere I was trapped into a domain expansion. 'Wait who called it? Itadori doesn't have on and I didn't call. That means...' 'My God I hate this.'

All I could do is stand there, it's almost impossible to get out of a domain let alone in once its activated. After a while of the two men in here talking and some silence, I hear breakage and Itadori comes in from the outside. 'Well if he breaks in the person who called this domain has a meeting with Sukuna. And that's not gonna go well.' I detransform and walk out of the now expelled domain. The person gets away and I rush to Itadori's side because he's badly injured.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

"Ok take it easy Itadori! Your injured severely!" I shout to the male. "Fine!"