Spilled Drink(Bakugou&Kirishima)

Your POV

You walked into the house party with your friends, hearing the music play and loads of people talk and laugh. You normally didn't go out much because of your college teachers leaving you so much homework and essays. But tonight was a bit different for you. You recently went through a break up with a lowlife. A bit heart broken and some tears later with a bucket of ice cream, the girls finally pushed you out the door to have fun for the night. They brought an outfit for you and you didn't have a choice in the matter. The black mid thigh dress clung to your body and exposed all your curves. They curled your hair and put light makeup on with a bright red lipstick. Black heels and a couple sprays of perfume later you looked stunning.

The girls walked to the restroom to freshen up while you went to get a drink for everyone. When the girls got invited you did too but you never thought that you'd actually go. When you walked down the hallway of the house everyone turned their heads to see the new people coming down. You made eye contact with a lot of guys but no one really caught your eye. When you reached the end of the hallway you turned left into the kitchen and to the counters. All the counters filled with bottles of alcoholic drinks and a bowl that was labeled jungle juice. You grabbed three cups and filled them up with juice.

Walking back to where the girls could be you accidentally bumped into someone's shoulder. A drink spilled down your outfit. You cursed under your breath and looked down. When you looked back up you saw a handsome man. Red hair, muscular, and sharp teeth. Wow. He must be The Red Riot....

"I-I'm so sorry! I did not see you there. That was so unmanly of me to not watch where I was going.... Here I'll be right back!" He apologized while I stayed there in my daze checking him out. He left for a split second and came back with some napkins. He started to press them against my dress to help me clean it off. His big hand pressing the napkin towards my body made me hot for some reason.

"N-no it's ok! I should of been looking too. I'm sorry about your shirt too." I apologized when I saw the juice spilled on the side. He simply shrugged and unbuttoned his shirt. I stood there shocked and flustered. I felt my cheeks turn a deep shade of red as I saw this man start to take his shirt off.

"W-wait what are you doing?!?" I questioned while looking around to see if people where staring. But no one was and a sigh of relief left me. I looked back at the guy and saw he had taken off his shirt but had a black muscle shirt under. It clung to his muscular frame and my mouth watered.

"Take a picture Baby Shark~." He said in a husky voice that made me get a bit wet. Blushing red I made eye contact with him. I stood still as he grabbed my hand and took me down the hall. He turned right and walked into the room. When I walked in he closed the door behind us. I turned around to see him leaning against the door, letting his eyes roam all over my body. Up and down, his eyes roamed until his caught me staring back. He pushed off the door and walked towards me. I started to back away a bit until I hit a door, I'm guessing to the restroom. He got extremely close to my neck and sniffed.

"You smell so sweet~" He said in a husky voice. I gasped when I felt his breath hit my neck. Shivers went down my spine and my knees felt weak. His touched gentle and sweet when he placed a hand on my hip. Our breathing soon turned into panting.

"I wonder how you taste~." He whispered into my ear and a small moan slipped my lips. He chuckled darkly. I kept squirming under his touch that's when his grip tightened. I gasped again and he placed a small simple kiss on my shoulder. His other hand slowly dipped down to the back of my thigh and lifted my leg. His actions were so gentle and slow. Almost comforting because he made it seem like if I wanted to stop he'd stop. Right when he was about to kiss my lips someone started yelling loud.