The Perfect Show (Tamaki&Shinso)

"Oh I'm so sorry Tamaki! I didn't mean to bump into you, my shoe was untied and I looked dow-." My sentence was interrupted by his stuttering and pink shade on his face. I smirked sweetly because of course he was super shy but so handsome. I swear he just needs a bit of confidence and he would walk around just like Bakugou.. Or Kirishima.. Even Shinso. I bit my lip thinking of Tamaki walking with confidence and his sweet personality would just fit him so perfect. Then again I wouldn't want to change the most adorable kid in school.

"I-I'm Sorry I-I didn't see you either..." He hid his face away from me by looking down away from my gaze. I placed my hand on his arm and rubbing it softly before nodding my head. He surprisingly lifted his hand up towards mine and held it softly. I felt a blush creep up on my face so I decided to play it off. I smiled at him and continued to walk towards a bench where I could prop my foot up to tie my shoe. Before I could make it my luck had me tripping on my untied shoes eventhough I knew they where untied. *Great..*

"Whoaw! I got you!" Shinso scooped my up and settled me on the bench softly. I blushed from the sudden action of his and watched him kneel down in front of me to tie my shoe for me. He placed his hands against my ankle and pulled my thigh-high sock up for me that had fallen in the action. His soft hands grazed my thighs as he pulled it all the way up.

"T-Thanks Shinso.." I said timidly. I bit my lip when he got up and tucked a finger under my chin. He lifted my head up for me to look at him and smiled sweetly at me. His purple hair swayed with the wind while his scarf hung against his big shoulders. He had been training with Mr. Aizawa and of course his body would be as toned as Bakugou's.

"Breath Kitty~" He whispered caressing my cheeks. I suddenly saw his eyes glow purple and soon felt myself breath again. *The things this man could do to me~* I shook my head form the explicit thoughts and chuckled nervously. I stood up and quickly thanked him for the save as well as tying my shoe for me.

"What the fuck is going on today?" I asked myself, closing the car door and driving off. I played some music and began to forget the encounters I had today. Finally the weekend and off from school. No homework, no school, and above all no weird encounters. I ripped my clothes off my body and got into the steamy hot shower. I felt my muscles relax under the hot water and groaned. When I was finally done I dried myself off and walked to my room with my phone in my hand.

"Fuck~" I heard two voices behind me making me scream. I quickly threw fire into the direction of the voices and ran to my room. Barley knowing how to control my quirk because I was a late bloomer made it worse for situations like break ins. I was about to close the door when a purple hair guy ran to the door and stopped me. I realized it was.... Shinso?

"W-what the hell are you doing in my house?!" I screamed at him. He lifted his hands up in like I was some rabid animal about to attack. *I swear it better be a good explanation or else I might as well be the fucking animal* He chuckled and soon I realized that my fire did in fact burned a hole through his shirt.

"I'm sorry! The door was open!" He quickly said when he saw my fist begin to smoke. I gasped and soon saw Tamaki hiding timidly behind him. Nothing on him looked burnt. *Not yet should I say* I backed away from them and ran a hand down my face at the fucking stroke these two gave me.

"W-we were on our way h-home.. A-and we saw the door slightly o-open so w-we thought someone b-broke in... W-we called out m-many times b-but no one a-answered." He whispered still holding onto Shinso's burnt shirt. I sat down on the bed and tried to control my breathing. I hadn't noticed that the towel I had wrapped around my hair had fallen somewhere in the process of running for my life.

"Your hair is going to wet your whole bed baby." Shinso said watching me carefully. I realized that I was completely naked in front of these two, only a thine towel wrapped around my body to separate them from seeing me completely naked. I quickly rushed towards my closet to grab a robe at least. I soon felt a couple of hands on my arms that pulled me back into a warm chest. I looked up at the towering figure and saw Shinso behind me smirking devilishly.