Deffo flerting

Y/N POV

The date is now Saturday March 13th. It has been three days since the love or host. I've been talking to Dream more, he even let me speak to a few of his friends. George, Sapnap, Badboyhalo, Skeppy, Wilbur and many more.

I honestly thought that they wouldn't like me from choosing host. But none of them honestly cared.

Right now I'm in a mall with Melody and Ken. We're sitting in a Johnny rockets. We all have burgers, fries and milkshakes. (If you're vegan you have a vegan burger and a lemonade.)

"I just don't understand why we can't come over when you're streaming," Ken complains.

"Maybe it's because you guys will act crazy in the background." I responded while grabbing a fry.

"Also you guys barely know anything about streaming and twitch in general."

"We don't have to know anything, we just have to sit and talk to each other on camera," Ken says.

"But that's not my content. I usually plays games." "But the other day. You were just chatting after love or host," Ken says while waving a dismissive hand.

"That was a once and a blue moon thing. Only because it was late and I didn't want to play Minecraft."

"We know how to play Minecraft," Melody perks up. I facepalmed, "Melody you don't even know how to make a sword. You're always saying Y/N my sword broke. I don't know how to make another one." Melody just nudges me

"Okay we could still just talk," Ken says not giving up on the idea.

"Ken I love you but I don't want to do a just chatting stream. I'm a gamer I like to play games. Not chat in front of a camera everyday."

"I would still play Minecraft. I know how to mine," Melody says. I just chuckle at her.

"Ken how about this you create your channel and do just chatting streams and I'll come on your channel."

"I won't get views though." Ken whines. "Is that all you want is views then. Well looks like your never coming on my stream then."

"No that's not what I meaning to say. It's just people won't see it." I just roll my eyes and continue eating my fries.

I don't know what has gotten into Ken lately. It's like he wants to boss around my whole life.

He thinks that he's in control of my twitch channel. Sometimes I'm too nice to people.

"Y/N your phone keeps lighting up," Melody says interrupting my thoughts.
I look over at my phone. Before I could read anything Ken snatched my phone.

"Lemme see who texting you. Why is Dream spamming you." I laugh Dream would always spam me if I didn't reply in 10 minutes. "I don't know you tell me."

"He asked what are you doing right now. Can I text for you." "Go ahead."

I've always trusted Ken and Melody. They never betrayed me before. They both know the password to my phone. I don't really mind it. I don't have anything to hide.