Part 6

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

It's Next Early Morning -

In bus :-

All Shergill are Sleeping except Rakshit, Shikher and Sunny as they wake up early.

Rakshit, Shikher and Sunny admiring the Nature's beauty because in Mumbai they can't see that natural and peaceful beauty of nature.

After that ,

Mahima, chetan, ojas, ash also wake up ,They also enjoying the weather.
Ojas try to wake up Simran, divya, Mansi, twinkle and Rashi, but only Divya and Mansi wake and simrashkle are not in mood to wake up early, so mahima said ojas - Ojas in teeno ko todhi Der Aur sone do Baad Mai khud uth jayengi.

Ojas said - Thike hai Bhabhi . Wese Ab Aur kitni der hai.

Mahima said - Pata nhi mai Puchti ho.

Mahima goes near Rakshit, shivya, sunsi and asked them - Beta ab kitni der Aur hai kab tak pahuchenge hum.

Shikher said -Badi Mom, Bas Aadha Ganta Aur hai phir ham apni manzil par.

Sunny said - Haa badi Mom , jab tak ham Apna samman ache se rakh le Sab idhar udhar Fel gaya hai

Mahima said - Haa Chalo.

All goes to see and packs their bags and Simrashkle also wake up and starting their work .

Then ,

Mahima said to all - Chalo Sab Kuch khalo

All said - Okk

After all eats some light food and their excitement increase more and more for reach in village.

In Pansari Village :-

Drishti already woke up and wearing a beautiful ghagra 👇 and make her hair open

After doing her house work .
Then, She is about to go for fill water from well but Vidya call her for help and drishti goes for helping Vidya,
After helping Vidya she go for fill water.

On the other hand

Shergills reach outside of Pansari Village.... ( means Where Pansari village started or you can say it's boundary)
Rakshit and Shikher taking off luggages from bus.
All taking their luggages and all ready to go in Village ,All together goes inside and When Rakshit keep his foots inside village .
Other side, Drishti hearts beat faster, her mind and her heart saying someone special comes,  Her feelings Increasing more and more.......
She sees here and there no one sees.,she thinks that "Kuch nhi h Esa" and she try to avoid those feeling and make her busy in filling Matkis.