i. the reunify

| 28 January, 2020

"Thank you," that's what the carters said after the driver helped Reagan with her luggage. Reagan is home after she finished filming the upcoming series, Outer Banks.

growing up, she did theatre. The theatre was Reagan's first true passion until a model scout. she didn't continue it when she was 16 after she got an offer to be in a campaign for a prestigious brand, cough cough Givenchy cough- but she didn't know that, and she accepted it.

"Have you made plans today?"

her mom asks as they both walk to the house with her dad and brother, Alden, following behind the two.

"No, no, I haven't, I would probably just stay in or maybe go to the martins. Why?" Reagan answers.

"Well- now you got plans. We're going out. We are having dinner at 7, we leave 20 mins before so- at 6.40 ish we're leaving. So we got five hours before leaving. Dress casual-ish, but comfortable still." Leylla said making her way to the kitchen. "You don't want to be uncomfortable when you want to enjoy." She spoke quickly as she eat the yogurt that she grabbed from the fridge. "You can wear sweatpants if you want." She shrugs. "Anything goes with you. And also you don't have to drive. Your father is driving. You can relax. As it is your break."

Reagan just nodded to her mum, drinking the water bottle that she took from the fridge.

"Ok- yeah, sure- I want to go change and- go to the martins." nodding while grabbing both of her luggage and heading to her room.

"Alden- help your sister," their mum spoke as soon as she saw Reagan's hands on the handle. Alden sigh and takes one of her luggage.

iMessage
love liz ☹️💘

lizz
you home?

girl
just come over rn 😤

"Wait- you're not going?" Reagan looked at her best friend as she was now in her best friend's room.

"No," there's a long pause before Lizzie answers.

"Okay," Lizzie's answers didn't satisfy her. "But why?"

"Uh- well mom is going grocery shopping, dad's having dinner with his old friends, Cass is out with her friends with words "studying", and I have to go with mother."

"Ok— not convincing enough but fine I let it pass. But why am I going out for dinner anyway? We could just have dinner at home, what's wrong with that?"

"I don't know," Lizzie shrugs. "Maybe she wants family time whilst going out since last December you didn't go home."

"Yeah, probably," Reagan hummed. "Anyway, you've got to see these vids,"

"Finally a little sneak peaks of the obx you've talked about," Lizzie said excitedly.

"We're leaving in 30 minutes!" Reagan walks into her home as her mum shouts through the house.

"Alright, changing it is." She mumbled as she walk to her room.

Reagan begins to choose an outfit. And she was thinking since her mother said that she could wear whatever, and she mentioned sweats, she is picking beige sweatpants and a beige hoodie.

She only brought her phone and AirPods then went downstairs. But before she left her room she checks the room if it was messy— well at least her bed. But it isn't, no items in her bed. Her bags and suitcases are in her walk-in wardrobes, as she never unpacks her luggage after a trip. If she needed something she was just gonna open it and leave it until it was empty. And that does not include the dirty clothes that she wore. Every time she comes homes from a trip the first thing of many before she relaxed was putting the laundry bag in the washing room.

Reagan walks downstairs and makes her way to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and scanned what fits her mood. She grabbed a glass poured it with milk and grabbed Oreos.

She sat down at the kitchen island chair and faced sideways as Alden sat on the couch watching a rebroadcast match.

"You're wearing that?" She asks.

"Yeah," he answered. "What's wrong with this?" As he pointed at his outfit.

"Nothing, just— we wearing the same outfit just in different shades of beige." She points to both of their outfits, hers in wheat beige and his in rose beige.

"I'm not changing my fits."

"Who says to change your fits."

"Ok kids, I'm gonna warm up the car so your mum would at least be quicker." Their dad approaches them before going out of the house.

"So how's school?" "How's filming?

"It's alright." Alden shrugs. "Well, filming was cool, but I miss home." Reagan also shrugs.

"aw, you miss me," he said half sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes, "your the one who misses me," suddenly their mums walk down the stairs with rush.

"Oh my god, look at the time, what are you guys doing, come quick." she runs to the door.

"We were waiting for you," They whispered as they look at each other turn off the tv and run after their mum.

"Why are we stopping? We're still in the neighbourhood." Reagan asks confused as her dad turn off the engines, she sigh after receiving a shrugs from her brother.

Seeing their parents got off the car, the siblings followed them. As they walk to the house Reagan asks, "Mum what are we doing here?"

"We're having dinner," she answered as she ring the door bell. And shortly after the door opened.

"Leylla! Finally," The woman hugged her mum. Then she let them in, "Come on in."

Her mother and the woman immediately in a conversation as they walked in.

"Who's house is it?" Reagan asks Alden quietly which he shrugs.

"Guest is here!" The host lady informed to the house as she leads the carters inside. "Jaz, would you mind call your brother to come down now."

dinner by zacharyseavey