dinner

dinner

╒════════════════╕
REAGAN CARTER
╘════════════════╛

╒════════════════╕REAGAN CARTER╘════════════════╛

Reagan Maeva Carter, 20.
13 February, 1999 - Turin, Italy.

she was born in Turin and raised in Portsmouth. grew up with two brothers; Lukas (older) & Alden (younger). she joined theatre when she was 6. she did camps and all theatre-related stuff. she enjoyed it. she attended in purbrook park school with her brothers. in 2011, Lukas died from unclassified cardiomyopathy. in 2015, she got scouted for modeling. she got signed with Women Management and debuted as a Givenchy exclusive. the theatre was Reagan's first true passion until a model scout. since then her modeling career has gone from exclusive to extensive. in mid-2019, she got a call from Jonas Pate himself who co-created the upcoming series, Outer Banks.

portrait by meghan roche.

Reece Carter, father.
at the age of 5, he became a child of divorced parents. a year and a half later, his mom, Linda, remarried an Italian man named, Flavio Stefano. and a year later his brother, Enzio, was born.

Leylla Carter, mother.
she was an only child. growing up, she always dreamt to attend University of Oxford. she wants to be like her parents. they're role models for her. and that was where she meets Reece.

Lukas Antonio Carter, older brother.
11 June 1996, Turin - 21 Agustus 2011, Portsmouth.
he is the most patient, kind, humble, loving, and caring person Reagan knows. he likes football and formula 1, which kind of influences more both of his younger siblings. he likes to journals, which he has a bunch of it.

Alden Lauro Carter, younger brother.
13 June 2003 - Portsmouth, England.
sometimes he can be an enemy and sometimes he can be so caring. Alden and Reagan both got influence by their dad and their older brother about football and formula one. he can be energetic and calm, or you could say shy, at the same time.

Enzio Stefano, half-uncle.
Francesca Stefano, half-uncle's spouse.
Francesco Stefano, half-cousin. 1998.
Briella Stefano, half-cousin. 2000.
Laura Frieda Bachmeier, assist. 27.

╒════════════════╕
LIZZIE MARTIN
╘════════════════╛

╒════════════════╕LIZZIE MARTIN╘════════════════╛

Lizzie Kate Martin, 20.
6 March 1999 - Buenos Aires, Argentina.

reagan's best friend ever since forever. her family moves to england few months after she was born. they moved to the house across the carters. her parents have known each other, which made them always visited the carters house. couple years later her sister, Cassia, was born. through the years, she enters the same school as Reagan, they're inseparable. a duo everyone knows. lizzie always have passion with skating, she won multiple medals when she was younger. she may not in her competitive years anymore, but she still loves to skates in her free time. now she studies architecture and design.

portrait by caitlin halderman.

Cassia Lydia Martin, Lizzie's sister. 2002.
Farrel Malik, Lizzie's cousin. 2004.
Maura Malik, Lizzie's cousin. 2007.

take place in january 2020