A New Mission

Ash's POV

"Meet him guys, he's Haru- I-I mean Hinata."

Jeez... Now i guess we gotta play alone with this name.

"Um... Sorry Master hehe." Haru whispered, then he chuckled while scratching his cheek.

I rolled my eyes at him playfully and continued, "So actually Hinata is a student of mine. He learnt to battle and train Pokemon from me."

The students nodded, "Ah... That makes sense. No wonder why Hinata is so strong."

Suddenly, Sawyer started laughing, "And you were going to challenge Ash. Bwaahahhaha!"

Everyone bursted with a fit of laughter that pissed Haru, "You! Motherfuc-"

"Haru!!"

But I cut him off. "S-Sorry Master..."

Finally, the bell rang and the school was over.

"Well that's it for today i guess. To the ones i couldn't battle today, let's continue tomorrow. Okay?" I declared.

"Sure." They agreed.

"See ya guys tomorrow then!"

~~~

"So how about we let you meet everyone first Haru, what do you say?" We walked in the corridor as I asked him.

"Yeah it's been like forever. You don't even contact me!" He pouted.

"Ah... Haha." I chuckled.

"Yeah Ash. You should atleast-" Alain started but Haru cut him off.

"Oh look who's talking. Like you talked to me every day, right?" He raised an eyebrow.

Alain sweatdropped as he scratched his cheek, "oops."

"Anyway, let's hit the park shall we? The school is over too. I'll call Gary and others to come at the park." I said and pulled out my phone.

"Sure thing." Haru agreed. "Mannn I'm so excited to meet everyone."

We decided to walk to the park as it wasn't so far from the school. It was silent untill i decided to break it,

"So how are you doing at the job?"

"I'm doing great, i guess master. The chief is pretty happy with my performance. And he's becoming more reliable on me then anyone else. I might just become the section leader. Hehe~" I passed me a cheeky smile.

I missed that smile a lot. Haru is a secret agent just like us. He works for the Sinnoh Security Association.

He gained a huge interest when he found out I do this job. Eventually, he insisted that he wants to be a spy as well. But i didn't want him to stay in Kalos. Because then somewhere he'd be relieved that if he messed something up, i got him covered.

So i decided to send him to Sinnoh. And I couldn't be happier to know that he's doing great.

I gave him a pat on the head for his hard work. "Well done, champ."

He startled by this. Maybe because he wasn't expecting it. But i was surprised when i realised that tears were forming in his eyes. Now that i think about it, I never patted him for his hard work. I always said, you can do better.

He probably couldn't hold the happiness.

~~~

We reached the park and I could see that others were already there.

"Hey Gare-bare, Drew and Clemont." I greeted them.

"Not gonna say hi to us??" We heard a voice of 2 girls from behind them.