Y3・゚✧*:・゚✧ Mistletoe Weather

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬  

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐥𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞"

POA

"MERRRRRRRRRRY CHRISTMAS BOOKSY!" Y/n shouted in Hermione's ear, startling the bushy-haired girl. Y/n laughed as she rolled over and fell with a thump on the floor. 

"Good morning to you too," Hermione frowned, rubbing her eyes. 

"OKAY PRESENT TIME BOOKSY," Y/n shouted, Hermione winced. 

"NORMAL VOICE LEVEL PLEASE." Hermione shouted back, one of her hands gripping her head. 

"OKAY- then-," Y/n half-shouted as she tossed Hermione's presents to her. 

"The sun'll come out, tomorrow, bet-cha bottom dollar that tomorrow.." Y/n sang softly as she ripped open her first present. 

"FIZZLING BUTTERBEER ITS FROM CHARLIE!" Y/n shouted in glee, ignoring Hermione's protests to lower her voice. "NO ONE IN THE DORM HERMIONE, ONLY YOU HAVE TO SUFFER!" she said triumphantly. 

Charlie had given her a journal with doodles of dragons on it, inside were nice notes written by him on each page. Things like 'Never give up.',  'Love dragons' and 'Don't yell in people's ears' first thing in the morning'. were scribbled onto each page. 

Ron had given her a photo album, the first few pages filled with pictures of Y/n growing up with the Weasleys. Below each picture was a memory written. He claimed to have enchanted the pictures all by himself, without the help of Hermione.

Fred and George had given her a joke book they made, compromising of jokes written by them. 'Because your laugh matters.', 'and also we couldn't find much in the shops last minute.'

Draco had given her a pack of liquorice, with a note, 'hope this makes peace between us again.'

Mum had given her a deep red knitted sweater with her first name initial in the middle, and a heart knitted on the bottom right. 'All my love, mum.' was stitched on in very small lettering below the heart. 

She ripped her way through other presents, mostly from her dorm mates, Quidditch members, even Hagrid had sent her a collection of tea bags.

Then the last one was left, it was a neatly wrapped package, the wrapping paper dark green with a black ribbon on top. 

There was no note, on anything. But she opened it anyways. 

Inside was a black box, she opened it and found a letter inside. Along with a smaller black box. 

The letter had a wax seal on it, with ornate design. 

She set the letter aside, and opened the little black box. 

Inside it, on top of a cushion, lay a beautiful silver ring. With two snake intertwining, wrapped around the ring. A tiny emerald was fixed in the middle of the crest, the sides of the crests had ornate designs carved on it. The initials E.B.S were also carved on the inside of the ring. 

She gasped in awe, mysterious as it is, it was beautiful. 

She curiously put it on and felt a surge of energy throughout her, brushing it aside, she ripped open the letter. 

Dearest Y/n, 

If you are reading this, I am probably long gone. 

By now, you have probably learnt that 13 years of your life was a lie.