special chapter

6 years later.

I finally graduated from college. I made it this time. I was so happy. No I wasn't happy. Here we go again. My mom congratulated me. "Congrats, Hiraeth. You made it this time" she said and hugged me.

We're going back to the Philippines. We took our flight. And landed safely. I checked in to a hotel. I took the elevator so that i can be able to go on my room. The elevator was about to close when someone came in. I froze a bit. It was Mark.  His eyes. They looked so happy. Maybe he's in peace now.
"Hi" he said. I smiled at him. "How are you" he asked "I'm fine. I made it" I told him. "Good" he said. Can we talk i asked. "Sure" he replied.
___________________
We went to the rooftop.

"Things didn't turn out how i expected from us" I said. "Yea" he bitterly smiled.
" But im glad I've met you" I told him. "Yes. Me too". He said and smiled

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me, Hiraeth." He said and held my hands. "You've been my home. But i was homesicked and I never had the chance to return from your arms again. You were my home, which maybe never was. Thank you for being my constant in this world full of uncertainties" he said and walked away.