simon x reader chapter one

it's Friday night and i text simon too see if he wants to come over at my house and hang out for a bit. He answers almost immediately saying that he's already on his way but you forgot that you also texted kate to see if she wanted to come over and hang on Friday. (she never texts people when she arrives at their place so remember that)

you are in ur room blasting your playlist you and simon made together and you have a white tank top with some booty shorts for ur pajamas. as ur dancing in your room you hear a knock on the door knowing that it's simon. You pause ur playlist and go downstairs to open the door. you haven't seen him all week and weekend long since he had to work for extra money. you open the door and jump onto him and put ur legs around his waist.
Simon didn't even make it into the house before you went all up on him, right after u guys are done kissing you give him the best and biggest kiss you have ever given.
simon didn't expect the kiss but he kissed you right back, when you guys are done kissing you jump down from his arms and u bring him inside, he throws his bag into the floor then proceeds to pick you up again. you laugh but love it when he does that "i've missed you y/n" and gives you another kiss but you guys are working your way to the couch still making out and not breaking the kiss. you finally pull away from him who's cuddling you from behind to tell him "i'm gonna get some snack, can you bring your bag upstairs and then unpause the music on my laptop" as you get off the couch simon groans because he didn't want you to get up nor did he want to get up. You go to the kitchen anyways simon gets up and pushes the bag upstairs and unpauses the music. you can hear the music from the kitchen since you were blasting it earlier. you grab the snacks and go upstairs. you toss the snacks on your desk. simon is on your bed while on his phone playing some sort of dumb game.

you go to your laptop and turn the music down some what. you then grab the snacks and climb onto your bed next to simon and turn on the tv. your cuddled underneath simons arm which is over your shoulder and over your head cuddled in his chest while eating some pizza you made. when the movie is finished you go to get up but then simon pushes you back down with his arm making you on top of him while sitting on his lap, simon then pulls back ur hair and whispers in your ear "i'm gonna fuck you so hard tonight, your gonna be screaming for more" he pulls away from your ear with a smirk on his face.

you instantly lean in for a kiss and simon kisses you back almost immediately. the passion in the kiss makes you feel like
you are on cloud 9, while your still kissing him you can't decide if you should slip in some tongue but then you remembered it drives simon crazy and makes him more horny than ever so you do. you then slowly kiss him with tongue and he moans
by the feeling not expecting it. he then does the same and puts his tongue in your mouth you're really horny and you really want him right now so you don't something about it. you pull away from the kiss. as soon as you pull away you look at simon and you have your eyes locked in his grey and blue colored eyes and as soon as he open his mouth about to complain from you pulling away you go to his ear and whisper "i want you now, i want you inside of me now i need you" (IM SO SORRY FOR THIS) and as you whisper that you slowly grind on him causing him to moan

when you pull away from his ear you lock eyes and he says "you are the hottest person i've ever met y/n and i want you now." you smile to his response and kiss him then make your way down to his neck sucking hard hickeys into his neck causing him to groan in pleasure. simon has a thing for pain.. for some weird reason. you come back to his lips and kiss him a little then pulling away and taking the bottom of his shirt and pulling it over his head, when his shirt is tossed to the ground you slowly slide off his lap and making your way down to his chest placing small wet sloppy kisses all over him and then you get to his v-line and look up at him for his approval and you go back down and unbutton his pants and sliding them off to his ankles and pulling them off tossing it over where his shirt is.

you come back up and start kissing his lips and slowly palm him through his underwear knowing he loves that, the feeling of you palming him causes him to moan in the kiss and that turns you on you start to palm him faster and faster making him moan harder he eventually breaks the kiss by throwing his head back out of pleasure, you place more kisses on your way down to his underwear and you don't even bother asking for his approval you just take off his underwear and toss them by his other clothes. he's now completely naked and you sit up and slowly take off ur white tank top revealing your tits causing simon to let out a groan in pleasure. you slide down to simons cock and slowly stroke it causing him to throw his head back once again with a smirk on his face, you keep stroking it and suddenly stop, he looks down at you and go up to him and say "i want you to look at me while i stroke your cock" and you slowly start stroking it again while your still up at his face and he's inches away from mine, he groans in pleasure and it makes you happy knowing he's enjoying it.

you slowly go back down but you and simon don't break eye contact the whole time you stroke it. you start to see pre-cum and start going faster and faster. you still don't break eye contact until you move  your hand off his cock and replace it with ur mouth unexpectedly and simon practically screams out "mother fucker yes oh my god y/n" you look up at him while slowly sucking the head of his cock
and again unexpectedly you go down all the way, swallowing his 9 inch and keeping your mouth there. simon then jerks his hips up making you gag but you aren't complaining you slowly go up then down again then you feel a grip in your hair, simon is pushing your head up and down faster. you don't care that he's doing this because you find it hot. you hear simon trying to talk "oh-oh-m-y god i'm gonna cu-" and before he could finish his sentence he cum in your mouth and you stop and take your mouth off his cock and swallow his cum. he groans loudly since i've never done that before. you go up to his face and start kissing him but he pulls away and says "oh my god y/n that was the hottest thing i've ever seen, please always do that" i start smiling saying "you you think that's the only time i'm gonna be doing this tonight?" he throws his head back again and then you start making out again.

chapter 2 is coming out later cause this took way too long 😭