simon x reader chapter 2

(okay so i changed the outfit and this is what ur wearing)

still making out with simon i'm thinking in my head "i'm actually in love with this boy"

still making out with simon i'm thinking in my head "i'm actually in love with this boy". i'm on his lap and his tongue is in mine and my tongue is in his, i'm on his lap then pull away from his face saying "i want your fingers to fuck me. i want you now" (fyi so sorry for this i'm crying rn this is so weird to write) i say to him and he says back "i love when you beg y/n..." and he flips me over to we switched places. he plants wet kisses on my neck then slowly goes down to my breasts giving them sloppy kisses all over my left then my right.  i gasp when he bites down and ducks on my nipple, i grab his fluffy blonde hair and he groans in pleasure from the tug i pull when he grabs my left breast while sucking all over my right.

simon lifts his head up and slowly goes down to my shorts and kisses underneath my belly button. He then looks up at me for permission to take off my shorts. I nod and he puts a small grin on his face and slowly pulls down my pink shorts, he plants kisses on my inner thighs and then slowly pulls my thong off and tosses it to the ground along with my shorts. he looks at me while opening my legs and kissing the outside of my wonanana (LMFAO IM JUST KIDDING) outside of my pussy, i gasp a little then smile. then with no warning simon sticks his tongue inside of me i let out a load moan from the unexpected feeling. he starts to go faster and faster while i start to moan louder and louder every time but then simon lifts his left hand and starts rubbing my clit while still eating me out. i moan so loud and uncontrollably and i just kept moaning not being able to stop.

simon goes faster with his fingers rubbing my clit and i try to say the best i can "si-simon i'm gon- gonna cu-" i say shaking and after i say that he comes to my face and starts kissing me and i kiss back with my hand still tangled up in his hair, he pulls away and says "turn over, i wanna fuck you from behind" i quickly nod and turn over as he slaps my ass telling me to go doggy style. i do as he says and quickly get on my hands and knees so my ass is in the air, right in front of simons cock. he spreads my ass cheeks (i'm sorry for this again) and spits in my hole using it as lube
"no one sees this side of simon so your surprised he would say and do these kind of things in bed" i tingle as he spits but i love the way it feels and he slowly pushes his 9 inch cock into me as i start to moan and groan at the same time because of this amazing feel of his cock inside of me. simon starts picking up his pace and going faster as he puts his 2 hands on my waist the feeling of his cold rings on my waist made me jerk a little as we're all hot and sweaty it felt good, he went faster with his hands on my hips as his grip started to get tighter and i started to moan uncontrollably again i couldn't stop it felt so good. i moan in pleasure while saying "fuck simon your so-so go-good"
and turn my face to him after saying that he had a grin on his face while still thrusting hard into me, one hand still on my waist gripping it harder and harder
then one hand grabbed my hair and put it all together while pulling my hair and thrusting harder then he's ever before i hear him saying over my loud moans "fuck y/n i'm so close"

meanwhile me and simon are still in my room the front door opens but we don't hear from how loud the bed was squeaking and the moans and the groans. but it was kate and as i said in the first chapter  kate has a bad habit of not texting when she's arriving somewhere/when she's on the way the front door closes and she calls out my name "y/n!!" "y/n..? are you home? you said i could come over today i'm sorry i forgot to text you when i was on my way!" "y/n?" kate yells but me and simon didn't hear. Kate takes her shoes off and looks everywhere downstairs but no one where down there she then heard a loud grunt and jumped a little from it being unexpected and really loud she slowly went upstairs until she got to the door of my bedroom. the door was closed but not locked i forgot all about kate coming over so me not thinking, obviously nobody would be home. but when you come into my room the bed is facing the door so the position me and simon were in is simon was facing the head board and i was near the end of the bed. me and simon were a moaning mess, grunting for pleasure and moaning from the feeling of his hand getting tighter around my hair. i say to simon "i'm so- so close again"

working on chapter 3 right now and trust me it's gets worse or better whatever you wanna say when you read it;))<3