chapter 19 [END]

Author's pov

"Kim kiara what are you doing" jennie said to her 18 months old daughter.  "Jagiya why are scolding my daughter" kai said entering kitchen .

"Ahhh so cute my princess" kai said taking kiara in his lap who is covered in flour. "Like dad , like daughter both knows how to increase my work load" jennie said wiping the flour scattered on the shelf.

Suddenly she felt on the urge to throw up  and went to the washroom running while covering her mouth. "Jagiya what happen" kai who was carrying kiara came running to his wife.

"I am not feeling well , I didn't have my periods this month aswell" jennie said wiping her mouth from the towel.

"I think you should do pregnancy test" kai said. "But we just had a baby its impossible for me to get pregnant again" jennie said .

"Maybe you are pregnant like you know kiara is already  1 and a half year old maybe you are pregnant and we also are active these days" kai said giggling madly.

"Not we you are active , do you know kim jongin you are a s*xfreak who wants to f*ck all time, how can you be so obsessed like this" jennie said taking out pregnancy kit.

"Who told you to be so beautiful , you make me horny for you" kai said going out of the washroom.

After 3 minutes door opened and jennie came out with pregnancy tests results. "What does it say" kai asked playing with kiara.

"Kai find baby names for girls and boys" jennie said "I am pregnant" jennie said completing the sentance.

"I love you" kai said hugging jennie tightly "kiara you are having your brother or sister" kai said picking kiara up from sofa "I love you baby thank you for everything , thank you for making me dad , thank you for giving me kiara and now this baby" kai said kissing jennie.

"Baby" kiara said playing with her lego  block making kai and jennie shock "wahhhh he so luck he will be loved by his noona" kai said kissing kiara's head

"Me too" jennie said pouting "my girls" kai said kissing both of their heads.

........................................................................

Thank you so much for loving this book guys this chapter marks the end of the book thank you for always loving it. 😢😥