chapter 6

AUTHOR'S POV

"What happen you told me that you are on date with jennie unnie what happen" lisa asked  "I don't know I talked about krystal last night with her but then she left" kai said.

"Who the hell talks about other girls  in front of their crush what a dumbass brother i've go from here such a dumb person how does he manage our company" lisa said going into her room.

"Lisa how should I pursue her help your brother" kai said following her. "Make some korean food for her and call her on dinner" lisa said.

"Okay then ill cook you go and fetch her because If I go then she won't come" kai said "okay" lisa replied grabbing her car keys.

LISA REACHED JENNIE'S BOUTIQUE

"Hey unnie what are you doing" lisa said. "What happen to you why are you in such a good mood" jennie said. "Because you'll be shifting in front of our house" lisa said and realised that she wasn't suppose to say this.

"Who told you I am getting shifted and how did you know that I'll be inftont of your house" jennie said. "That's because sehun told we are good friends after that fight so yes he told me" lisa said.

"Ohh" jennie mouthed. "By the way what are you doing" lisa said changing the topic "I am making designs for my new order" jennie said. "Unnie you are quite popular now in korea" lisa said " ohh yes unnie if you are free grab lunch with me" lisa said.

"Umhh- I am quite hungry tho let's go have lunch" jennie said. "We will go to my house because I don't like eating from restaurants". Lisa lied for his brother.

"Umhh-" jennie hesitated a little "unnie come on let's go there brother is making good food for me let's eat together"

"Ohkk then" jennie said.

Reached kai's home

"Oppa we are back" lisa said watching chanyeol and baekhyun in the hall. "Annyeong lisaya" chanbaek said. "Ohh you have a guest" baekhyun said. Kai came from kitchen and placed the dishes on the table.

"Ohh hi Jennie" kai said smiling happily "ohh this is jennie the one who stole your heart" chanyeol said in kai's ear "ohh hi jennie I I baekhyun nice to meet you. You can all me oppa" baekhyun said.

"Ohh yes hello I am jennie kim" jennie replied "oh you don't need to introduce yourself we know you by the way I am chanyeol" chanyeol said.

All the people sat on the table

"Jen when are you shifting I heard you have finalized the flat in front of us is it good" kai said making chanyeol and baekhyun chuckle. "Umm yes it's good but it needs to be cleaned" jennie said.

"You should take to the owner how did he give you such a dirty house" chanyeol said making kai glare at him in anger "yes oppa but no problem I'll clean it once I am free and right now it's no hurry to shift" jennie said.

"Why is I not hurry you shouldn't be at your parents house at this age" kai said  "why do you want her to shift here as fast as she can because you want to  see her everyday" baekhyun said giggling.

"No-no it's not like that I just don't want her to be a burden on her parents" kai said. "You are right I should shift now" jennie said  "I should contact the people to help me move the furniture" jennie said making kai smile a bit.

"Why are you smiling" baekhyun said "when did I smiled am I fool why would I" kai said "unnie let's go to my room let me show you some designs" lisa said when the two girls were in room baekhyun come and said "jonginahh you are fool in love"

"Huh!!" Kai said "you said why would you smile am I a fool yes you are a fool in love" baekhyun said.

"Kai I am going home ive called the people and they will be coming home to shift some furniture here so bye" jennie said  "bye oppa's" jennie said to baekhyun and chanyeol "bye jennieyahh".

NEXT DAY

"How are you feeling jennie" kai asked. "Nervous" Jennie said "why are you nervous" kai said "cause I'll be getting to see your face every morning and evening coming from boutique" jennie said.

"You should feel happy about this do you know how many girls are mad for me" kai said "hey guys" krystal came said.

"Yes I can see how many girls are made for you" jennie said going back into her house.  "Why do you have to come to my home" kai said "because I missed you" krystal replied

"Am I your boyfriend why would you come her and say you missed me" kai said "why do you always say am I your boyfriend do you want to be so eagerly" krystal said.

"Just go" kai went to his house leaving krystal there.

.......................................................................