Chapter 64

Someone's

Watching the person you love date someone else is perhaps a painful situation for other people. However in my case, the most painful situation I have ever been is watching the woman I love get fooled and get cheated by the person she love the most. Hell, how I wanted to intervene, how I wanted to tell her about it but then again who was I? I was just the guy who loves her from afar.

But nevertheless, I tried hinting it to her once. It was Cupid's day and my birthday that time and we have this tradition in our campus that we, students can give out roses to the person we like or just give out roses. So, I used that opportunity to give her one. I gave her a single red rose with a note on it saying:

We are all fools in love

It was a hint. I tried hinting it to her but the message has a lot of meaning. The words were beyond what I wanted to tell her. But it was a hint that only can she understand when she finds out what Jungkook is doing to her. A hint that only can be notice once she finally knows what's going on behind her. And even that move, I felt like I've been meddling so I didn't do anything further anymore.

Since it was my birthday, my friends and I went to a club to celebrate it. It wasn't the happiest birthday but I was already contented when I saw Sana and her brothers came in the club. Although they didn't came here for my birthday, at least they came to celebrate something and that's enough for me. But then I noticed that Jungkook wasn't with her.

I ignored it, I ignored them. I stood up from our table and made my way to the smoking area. Yeah, I smoked back then. It's not really a habit but I just smoke when I feel like doing it. When I'm stressed out. I lit the cigarette and smoked. I leaned my back on the wall and waited until I feel better. I was about to go back in our table when I saw Jungkook sitting in a table away from the table Sana was.

I saw a girl sitting beside him with his hand resting on the backrest of the couch. Goddamn it! I wanted to go and punch him. But then again, I didn't want to intervene. So, I just let it go. Let them solve the problem by themselves.

---

After a month, I saw her changed. The smile that was once on her face had vanished in just a span of one month. She had dark under eyes, she looked so tired. Even though I wanted to watch her I couldn't because I was too busy that time. Paper works, thesis, and my team training. All students were busy but Sana, she was busier than anyone else because of her situation. Sicheng was involved in an accident.

The whole campus didn't know what happened to Sicheng at first. But after time, they had knowledge of it. Goddamn, the whole campus saw their downfall. God knows how I wanted to approach her and help her but damn I couldn't even bring my confidence to introduce myself to her, what more when it comes to helping her?

I was in the library that time. I was taking down notes regarding a certain topic that could help me with my paper works. There weren't a lot of students that time since it was time for lunch. I was busy taking down notes when I heard sobs. I looked around the library and there I spotted her crying.

It broke my heart as I watched her wiped her tears and continued on working. How it fucking broke my heart. I sat down on the floor behind the shelf near her table. I wanted to go near her, I wanted to go and comfort her but I respect her. I respected her space so I just stayed in my place and waited for her to be okay.