Harsh words

OMG! I still can't belive that I got through!!!! EEEEEEEEEK! This is so weird! I actually stand a chance of achiving my dream! Wow! I think I'm just gonna sleep of this excitement though, Olivia kept me up all friggin' night last night. I stare up at the celing. I feel my eyelids getting heavy and just as I'm about to drift to sleep, my phone goes off. I look to see that I have a mention on twitter.

@zaynmalik1D: @Perrieperriesauce loved the performance! You smashed it! Well done! :) x #lovethenamebytheway

I stare at it for a while until anger overcomes me. How dare he? How very dare he? After all this time he decides to talk to me. Screw him! I type my harsh tweet into the reply box.

@Perrieperriesauce: @zaynmalik1D Thanks. My ex - best friend who I hate made that name. Tbh I'm gonna change it.

I go onto my settings and change my name to @PerrieEdwards. I then change my picture to one of Olivia and I. Lastly, I click the BLOCK button on his profile. I place my phone back on my bedside table and then close my eyes, hoping that he will get the picture that I don't want him in my life.

Zayn's POV

Ugh! I hate interviews with a passion! We get dragged to them all the time! They're just so teedious! I am sat in make - up playing on my phone as I wait for the boys to finish. My twitter mention buzz's as I run off the rocks on Temple Run. I click onto twitter and my blood runs cold and what I see.

@Perrieperriesauce: @zaynmalik1D Thanks. My ex - best friend who I hate made that name. Tbh I'm gonna change it.

I stare at it. A few seconds later a sign come up, reading "@Perrieperriesauce does not exist" I click off the profile and then search her again. This time she comes up as @PerrieEdwards. I click onto her tweets, but the word error comes up. She's blocked me. I kinda expected it really. I get up and then follow the boys out for the interview.

*Interview*

Hello everyone! One Direction are here!

Hello Boys!

All: Hi!

So, your tour was a massive sell - out success! We want to know what you plan on doing now?

Liam: We really just want to relax without any drama

Louis: Yeah, no drama lama!

Right. So, x factor has started up, are you watchng it?

Niall: Yeah! We love it! There's so good talent this year!

Zayn: Yeah, I mean the x factor put us together, so we kinda feel connected to it.

Okay, well, we have to ask, who's single?

Liam: Taken

Louis: Taken

Harry: Single and ready to mingle!

Zayn: Single

Niall: Single

Okay, well there's still 3 more chances ladies! So, back to the x factor, anyone caught your eye yet? Zayn,  you tweeted to one of the contestants didn't you?

Zayn: Yeah, she was really good so I wanted to say how good she was.

And Louis, I believe that it was the same girl who you met in New York a while ago?

Louis: Yeah! When I saw it was her my eyes pretty much popped out!

Harry: That's not an exaggeration either!

Well, thats all we have time for! And if you are watching Perrie Edwards, it looks like you have most of One Direction backing you up!

*End of Interview*

Still Zayn's POV

We all pile of the stage and exit the building. We are rushed into our van due to the amount of fans that surround us. Lou is beside me so I decide to ask about Perrie.

"Hey Lou?" He looks at me. "Is Perrie single?"

"Yeah I think so, I talked to her a couple of days ago and unless she got a boyfriend since then, I guess not, Why?"

"No reason" so she has no boyfriend or whatever, but I know, well used to know, but if my memory serves me correctly, Pezz would never have a child from a one - night stand. Would she?

***

COmment/ Vote! :) x