The fake family

I started crying realising that one laughing is was my father. "Dad what is going on?" I asked scarily. "Oh nothing to worry about because in a few days you won't have to worry about anything else" he said looking proudly.
"D..dad?" "Please don't hurt me ,it's me your daughter named Cristall" I started speaking in hope when I saw a flash of light in my father eyes but then disappoint heat me when I  realised that it wasn't a flash that I saw it was his magic starting. I jumped as fast as I can out of the giant hand and shot my father and the giant a teleportation spell spell and send them near the equator. When the giant disappeared my aunt was falling from the hight of where I think the giant head was so as fast as I can I did a gravity spell on her so she can land safe. After that I had told her what my father had said to me and that my magic didn't worked for a bit but as I was speaking I was feeling like my magic was being sucked out of me and then I saw a flash in my mind with my parents and an unknown man that I can't see his face.

Aunt Cleopatra POV

I was staring at Cristall for a few minutes because I had realised that she had a vision so I quickly did a spell of neurological transmission to can be able to see her vision and to help her. I think it was the best idea to use that spell on her because it helped me to understand that she had a spirit guide it was a cat I mean it was her favourite animal. Some people say that your spirit guide represents your personality.
The spirit guide table

Dog:  smart, trust, good, loyal, submissive people
Cat: smart, quick reflexes, loyal, doesn't like liars, can't escape her easily, believer, if you're on her bad side you're dead, sometimes have two faces people
Bee: trust issues, arrogant, nice if you're on her good side, have death stare people
Snake: traitor, betrayal, mean people
Mouse: they can't do many choices people

When I looked in her vision I had saw Milo.
Milo is a snake but he had lied to Nika and David( Cristall parents) that he is a dog but I had always known that something was off about him.
David had always trusted him and treated him as a brother, Milo eyes colour was black and he had always looked like he didn't had any bit of life in his body, the same eyes had David too when he attacked Cristall.
Then I had understood that Cristall was in danger same as her parents and the world.

Will Cleopatra and Cristall save their family or will they fall on the dark side?
Sorry for not posting anymore is just that my mother took my phone away because I had assissments to do and had to study.