Family issues

"Cristall"i heard someone screaming my name so I quickly jumped and checked to see who it was.
"Auntie?" I asked hoping she wasn't going to scream at me for dozing off.
"Thank you so much for waking up." She said with a wide smile on her face.
"What happened?" I was curious about the widest smile I had ever saw.
"You didn't waked up in the last 5 day!" She said getting a bit angry.
"5 days b...but it had been only a few minutes." I said getting a crazy feeling in my stomach.
"Of course it had been only a few minutes for you but for me it was 5 days because of the timeline of the vision." Cleopatra said
"What happened in the time I was out?" I said scared of the worst.
"Nothing only thunderstorms for the last 4 days." My aunt answered looking in the sky.
"Oh ........" I spoken without realising.
"What happened now" aunt Cleopatra asked intrigued.
"Was that person really him.........my father" I asked hoping it was a dream and I was just out with my aunt for camping.
It feels like hours until my aunt spoken what I was feared of.
"Yes that person was your father....."
That phrase feel like a knife heat me in my heart.
"But he was under a spell"

Sorry for not posting for so long it's just that my story got blocked and it didn't work to open or access it anymore.