Chapter 5

Ryan P.O.V.

What's up B my name Ryan I'm 17years old I live alone out cha in jersey my family lives in Oakland California but I had to get away from the violence and gangs or else I was going to end up going to jail or in the grave yard. Which was a no go for me oh yeah I do have my best friend Megan who lives here too but I meet her at a local block party 3 summers ago. Man she has been thru some shit in her life I feel bad for her so that's why I'm always here for her. Low key I be having feelings for lil mama but then they fade away because she gay. Which nothing is totally wrong with I just never tried anything because I was scared it would mess up our friendship. But back to me I'm tall brown skin perfect white teeth I stand around 6'2 yes I'm tall as fuck I should have been in the NBA 🏀🏀 instead of working a 9-5 everyday. Ima make it out the hood one day,I'm just a cool laid back nigga one you can chill & smoke with also be goofy around. But ima be back later on in the story just watch out for yah boy.😂

- kaira P.O.V.

"Adrian come here I'm sorry"

I said getting on top of her & wrapping my arms around her.

"No! Kaira get off me you promised that you would never talk to her again."

"Girl! You fuckin act like Megan and I don't have a past together she was my first love I just can't erase everything that we had."

"Fuck you ! You are full of bull shit I can't believe I'm still stuck with you ugh ! I want out"

She said as tears began to run down her face.

"Come here baby, I don't like to see you hurt because when you hurt.. I hurt"

Adrian then stopped crying and looked down at her stomach, more tears fell from her face. "I'm sorry".. She managed to get out.

"About what"?

I said with a worried look on my face.

"Kaira look... I just can't do this anymore."

"So you saying we done"?

"Mhm"

Adrian jumped up out of the bed and started to pack her clothes. kaira sat on the bed and cried silently to her self."I'm sorry Kaira I missed up & I can't continue to hurt you" Adrian walked out the room then downstairs into the living room she put all her boxes, clothes, and bags into her trunk. Kaira remained upstairs in her room thinking what she did wrong, she doesn't quite understand why Adrian would just leave like that. With nothing for Kaira to hold on to,She felt the need to just leave before things got worse.

As Adrian got the last of her clothes out to her car I walked down the flight of stairs to see my whole living room was empty. I felt a part of me was missing I feel down to my keens then put my knees into my chest. I couldn't fight the hot tears forming I let it all out the tears rolled off my cheek and unto my white t-shirt. I sat in that same place stuck in a train of thought my mind felt trapped all I could do was think about Adrian. How could she leave me like that ? The bitch that has stayed by her side since day one ? I thought we were going to be happy together. I just don't understand why she would hurt me.. Whatever she was going thru we could have stuck it out now I have no one. I knew I should have stayed with Megan now I bet she won't even talk to me anymore. Because of the way I treated her the other day ugh ! I feel so fuckin stupid!!!! How could I let a temporary hoe come in between me & my forever ?

-Short chapter I know but the next will be long. So please bare with me I will update whenever I can. I just want yall to show love. 😏❤️.

Please vote leave comments & give me good feedback & for those who wants me to update the "Nicki & August story" I will try my best to update tonight. But please no silent readers 💀🌚. Excuse any mistakes or errors I will fix all at a later date.