SCP Au

(No current drawing of him because I'm bad at drawing spookikly things cause my art style is too "cute" as people say, but I do have a concept for him)

but that just adds to the scp experience

--------------------------------------------------------------
SCP 6037 (The Chef)
humanoid creature with clothes resembling a chef, sharp teeth and spiral like eyes, found in an abandoned factory in ██████, Japan;
scp 6037 can grow ingredient like alien looking food/ingredients out of its body with a mesmerizing aroma which is assumed to be the ingredients used in its dishes, scp 6037 can make dishes using nothing but its hands, because of the ingredients it produces out of its body (nobody even knows where the hell it gets the plate) that look gross, but taste and smell amazing, the aroma of these ingredients is almost impossible to resist. When eaten, that food will eventually cause that person to throw up blood and a few minutes after cause their insides to painfully melt away leaving them as nothing but a puddle of red and what's left of your flesh which scp 6037 will sometimes incorporate in its dishes for fun.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The SCP au Teruteru's entire "thing" was caused while he was still in his remnant stage; near the factory he had to create the food that caused the despair there was strong radiation that leaked in and strongly effected Teruteru,
this radiation turned him into some kind of monster,
and kept him in his "cause despair" stage.

Scp Teruteru's cell's window is completely blocked by the weird ingredient substance he emits from his body.

One day they used a d class to test what will happen if they go in there.
What Teruteru did shocked them since he's never done it before.
they thought the d class would walk in there and Teruteru would either offer him food in his grossly dark ingredient fleshy room or try to force feed it to him.
But instead when the d class walked in there Teruteru seemed absolutely normal
he didn't even look like an scp
just some normal chef.
His cell didn't even look like a cell, it looked like a dining room and a kitchen.
Teruteru politely offered him inside to have a meal and chat.
The d class accepted which of course
just ended in him getting killed.

Scp Teruteru may have blocked the window into his cell but the security camera is not blocked
when you view inside the cell through security cams, Teruteru is just seen sitting on the floor in total darkness surrounded by his fleshy ingredients.

And is often reported humming or singing Maniac by Michael Sembello.