A Lukloe Story

A lukloe story inspired by one I saw on instagram by mlbadrinette. I didn't read the full story, just took something from it. Enjoy. My wifi "ah renk itself"

Luka, Juleka and Jagged arrived at the Bourgeois Hotel. "Thanks for bringing us dad" Juleka said happily. Jagged smiled at his twin kids. They got out of the limo and walked to the entrance. "Jagged,so glad you could make it. And you brought your children, splendid" Mayor Bourgeois said happily. Juleka looked around where she saw Rose and Prince Ali. "Gotta go" she said then dashed off in their direction toward her bff.

Jagged turned to Luka, "Son I gotta go set up for the party tonight, but I'll met you and your sister for lunch in the dinning area, take a look around" he said patted his shoulder and was then rushed off in another direction. Luka decided to explore the hotel. He went down a hall and up an elevator to the 6th floor( I don't know how the bourgeois hotel is built lol bare with me, please). The elevator stopped and he walked out and found his way on the balcony. He only stood there for about three minutes when he heard soft muffled cries somewhere in the distance. He gently walked towards the sound. There behind some plants sat a blonde girl with her head in her knees crying. Due to her appearance Luka knew it was Chloe, the mayor's daughter and his sister's classmate.

"Are you okay?" Luka asked gently, stepping closer. Chloe looked up, her eyes were puffy and red while her face was squashed with mush makeup. "If it isn't Julekas brother and Marinette dupain-chengs ex, what do you want?" she asked cocking her head to the side. Even with all the ruined makeup, red eyes and black mascara rivers her beauty still stood out. He was deep in thought when he suddenly snapped back into reality. "I um" he stuttered. "How did you even get in, this place isn't one for peasants or poor people" he said bitterly. Luka gave her a warm smile as he dodged her question and asked "Why are you crying?"

"Leave" she hissed

"I wont" he replied calmly.

"I'm calling security" she said

" Ok" he replied unaffected. "What's wrong Chloe?" He asked again " No matter what you do I won't go away" he said. Chloe started to sob, then she jumped on him hugging him.

"Sabrina and I got into a fight, a big one. Amongst all it she screamed telling me how bratty I am, how Adrien dislikes me and how I made my mom hate me and my sister Zoé avoid me. She's right,no one likes me" she said then started sobbing harder.
Lukas heart broke as he hugged the crying girl in his embrace. "Shhh" he whispered gently. After a few minutes Chloe calmed down.

"Chloe, maybe people will like you if you stop criticising and downgrading them. We as people have feelings, you never know what someone is going through, mean comments are hurtful" Lila spoke tenderly.

After some time he left and Chloe went to change for her party. Last minute she decided to send Marinette and others an invite. They were shocked.

" I wonder what that brat wants" Marinette thought as she walked cautiously into the hotel. She already was going, to help with catering. She saw Alya and a few friends.

"You all got one?" Mari asked surprised . They all nodded. Suddenly a beauty adorned in a beautiful yellow dress  came down. Everyone gasped. Chloe spotted the group and went over. "You came!" She squealed " thanks and btw Mari, cute outfit" Chloe said sweetly with a smile. "Well gotta go" she said and dashed off to greet others. Everyone was shocked.

After a few more songs by Jagged every one stopped to face the stage. Luka came on and did a song. After Chloe walked up to him. "So Jaggeds has twins" she said smirking . "Well uh" he started. Chloe went up and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for today, for cheering me up" . They both blushed.

"Wanna go out sometime?" Luka asked shyly. " Sure" Chloe said and hugged him. "Tomorrow night,here" she said releasing him from her grasp as she sped off. "Its a date" he yelled happily.

Meanwhile Adrien and Marinette stood there watching. Mari laid her head on Adrien's chest. "They're meant for each other" Adrientte whispered. Mari looked up and Adrien looked at her. Then they both laughed.

My head hurts, ayyyyayaya ouch. Anyways anxiety was killing me, is killing me. This was I'm my drafts.

I'm in need of a saviour.

Word count : 776

Love ya
LilChocoAvo