Chapter 4

Y/n Pov:

I woke up at around 8.30 and saw Maddie still sleeping. She had her left leg up and she was snoring. Don't ask me, she is always like this.

I decided it was a good idea to wake her up and get ready for meet up with the manager. I carefully got out of bed so I could mess with her a little.

I went on the other side of her bedroom, ran to her bed and jumped on her bed as hard as I could. She woke up, screamed and fell of her bed. I started laughing my ass off, eventually falling of the bed too.

"Ha ha ha, so funny," she said sarcasticly. I just looked at her and said: "Come on it was funny, stop lying to yourself and admit it."

"Nah, I am good. Now let's get ready for that meeting."

We stood up from the floor. I took my clothes and went to the bathroom to change while Maddie was changing in her room. I got ready and while I was still in the bathroom, I cleaned my teeth, brushed my hair and did my skin routine.

At the moment I finished getting ready, I heard a knock on the door and heared Maddie call from the other side: "Are you done yet, I have to get ready too?"

"Yes, just a second," I took my things and opened the door. Maddie went inside and while I was waiting for her, I decided to check Intagram for a minute. I clicked on my explore page and clicked on some edits of myself. I always liked to watch videos that people made of me. And don't even get me started on how much effort they put in it.

After around 5 minutes of scrolling and liking the edits, a picture of Noah and the same girl from a few nights ago came across. They were walking somewhere and he had his arm around her waist. I just ignored it and scrolled down more.

Maddie soon came out of the bathroom. We walked downstairs and realized we were home alone. Her parents had probably gone to the store. We took our shoes and went out of the house.

We walked up to my car, me starting the car. We turned up the radio and Stay by Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber came on. We looked at eachother and started yelling the lyrics. We were driving around 25 minutes and I stopped the car at my music studio. We stepped out of the car and walked up to my managers office.

When we came to his office, I knocked and heard his voice say: "Come in."

We entered and he looked up and smiled. "Good morning Mr. Robinson," I said back and Maddie just waved.

"Well sit down. I think I know why you two are here," he said and looked at me. I just nodded.

"So when are you thinking of doing it, he asked. "I was thinking Saturday night next week."

"Sure, that works. We will get the dance team and the place ready. Do you need anything specific or anyone?"

"Well I would like Maddie to be my assistant and about the stage I was also thinking to be a little diffrent."

"I'm listening," he stated.

"Well, we could have a little theme and it could be summer themed and at the end of the show there could be some kind of a waterfall on the audience."

"That could work. I will get the team ready and we will see you in 5 days for the rehersal."

I smiled and agreed. After the meeting me and Maddie went back to her house and I had to go back home. I packed my things, thanked her and went back home.

I parked my car and went inside.

"Hi sweetie."

"Hi mom," I said back.

"So we got a call from Mr. Robinson and  we are so proud of you. I mean you just got back from the tour and you already wanted to do a concert. And so me and your dad were thinking to celebrate and go out for dinner."

"Thank you mom, and yes that would be great. I am just gonna change and get ready for the dinner."

I then went upstairs and got ready. I soon came back downstairs. We went to Olive garden and ordered.

* 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 *

We came back soon and I headed to my room and said goodnight to my parents.  As I wanted to get changed I got a message from Mr. Robinson that he shared the news about the concert and that the tickets are now available. I smiled and thanked him.

When I got ready, I plugged my phone, took my computer and watched some Netflix. I soon fell asleep and dreamed about the upcoming concert.

A/n
I am sorry that this took so long. And this is a pretty boring chapter, but the next one will be a I hope more interesting for you. This was also more of a filler chapter but I will see you soon.

~𝑴𝒊𝒂