Chapter 6

A/n: oop, i forgot to tell you, miss rona does not exist here. anyways continue.

1 week later:
19. 6. 2021

Y/n Pov:

It's finally here. Saturday, 19. 6. 2021. The day of my first after tour concert. It's currently 6.30 a.m. and I am getting ready for the show. Steve drives me there at around 6.50, so we can get through the concert one last time before the begining.

I am just getting my shoes on and I already messaged that I am gonna pick her at 7.00 so we can get there together.

I went downstairs and took an apple since I am leaving in less than 5 minutes.

Finally Steve came and we drove to Maddie's house. When we got there, she was already outside. She came to the car and jumped in.

"Good morning Y/n. Morning Steve".

"Good morning Mads," I said and Steve just waved and drove to the hall.

"So are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," I said confidently.

We chated the way there and soon got to my dressing room.

When we sat on the couch, we already heard the knock on the door and a second later a voice.

"Miss Y/l/n, get ready and we will start the rehersal," my manager said.

"I will, thank you," I replied back.

I got ready and soon me and Maddie went to the stage for the final rehersal.

*𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 10 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛*
6.47 p.m.

Noah Pov:

"Are you done yet?" Finn shouted to me from downstairs.

"Just give me 5 more minutes," I yelled back.

We were getting ready for the concert. I still wasn't ready and Finn kept yelling at me, that we will be late. I was still thinking who that girl was. I couldn't get the voice out of my mind. It was angelic and I can't wait to see her today.

I finally got out of my room and went downstairs, where Finn unpatiently waited for me.

"What took you so long? Did you get stuck in the bathroom again?"

"First of all that can happen to anyone. Second of all, no. I was just thinking."

"Thinking about what?, he questioned further.

"Nothing, I will tell you later. We have a concert to go to."

"Oh right."

My driver took us to the event, and we got there around 25 minutes before the begining.

"See Finn, we got here before the begining."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, let's just go in."

We slowly went in since we still have time. We took our seats in the first row and waited for the event to start.

Y/n Pov:

"8 minutes before the begining," I told Maddie, kinda nervous.

"Don't worry, you'll do great. Remember  I am here. I will be in back stage, if you will need anything. Trust me, ok?"

"Ok. I think I am ready. We can go in the back stage."

We started walking to the back stage. We have planned a special entrance. I was going to come to the stage, from the ceiling. They are gonna tie me up with a rope and then lowered me down on the stage.

When we came up, thay tied me and in a few seconds they are gonna lower me down.

Noah Pov:

"How more long till it starts, Finn," I yelled because of people cherring.

"Just a few more seconds," when he said that, the smoke came, lights started flashing and something or rather someone was coming from the ceiling.

I couldn't see who it was right away. I knew it was the girl but I couldn't see her face just yet. When she came down she said in her mic: "HOW ARE YOU, NEW YORK?"

The audience started yelling and when the smoke finally came out of the view, I saw her.

𝘕𝘰, 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

The one and only Y/n Y/l/n was on the stage infront of me. The girl who I cheated on more than 2 years ago. I still couldn't process that it was her.

I haven't heard from her so long and now she is infront of me singing to atleast 100.000 people. She was always shy but now, I am not completly sure anymore.

Me and Finn, were in the first row, so it is just a matter of fact when she will see us, or rather see me.

I look at her again and I see her wearing a black short sleeved top with a matching black skirt and black knee high heels. (ariana grande type of shit you know). She looks stunning.

She came down and started vibin and singing to her song. She was running around the stage. She looked happy. While in the middle of the song she came closer to where me and Finn were. I just hoped she wouldn't see me. I know she would be in shook and it would ruin her whole concert. I kept staring at her and she was coming closer. She then twisted and went to the other side of the stage. I was relieved and at the same time not. I wanted for her to be closer to us. To me.

Y/n came back and was right in front of Finn and me. I was zoned out and just kept staring at her. Finn was jumping and cherring and he didn't even saw I moved closer to the stage. I didn't even realise I was right in front of her. Just a meter away from Y/n.

I didn't even realise she stopped singing, I was to lost in my thoughts. I looked at her and saw her staring at me with pure horror in her eyes. She backed away from me. She almost tripped and she quickly ran from the stage to the back. Fans started screaming and complaining where did she do. Now music has completly stopped.

A minute later a guy came from the backstage. He had a microphone in his hand. When he came in the middle of the stage he said: "I would like to inform you, that the concert has been canceled. I am terribly sorry but miss Y/l/n isn't feeling good. We will pay you back. Thank you," and then he left.

Fans started arguing and complaining but then left after a few minutes including Finn and me.

"I hope she gets better soon," Finn says, whilr we were walking out of the room.

"Yeah, me too," even tho I was the reason who did that to her.

A/n

And they have met again. I finally updated so here it is. It probably isn't nothing special, but I quite enjoyed writing this one. Well I have nothing much to say, so see y'all in the next chapter.

BTW, THIS IS NOT PROFF READ!

~𝐌𝐢𝐚