fifty four ¡ dnd character

this is just a concept for my main man. i'm going to have a bit of backstory/scene first though.

the breeze was cold on his fur, ears loose, letting the wind brush them aside as he let out a deep breath. "what am i supposed to do now?" he looked down at the makeshift grave he made, his eyes welling up with tears as he traced the dirt with a claw. "i'm so sorry." his head hung low as he sat next to his little brother, trying to keep calm as raw emotions tried to claw their way out of him. "i did my best but i couldn't do it." his breathing stuttered as he forced himself to inhale. the tears were starting to form on his face and they brushed his fur as they trickled down, soaking into the dirt covering his brother. "i failed you." he finally said, his heart breaking as he turned to look at the gravestone. "it's my fault." the fox cried, burying his head in between his legs. "i couldn't take care of him, i'm sorry." he whispered harshly to himself, a wave of sadness flooding his body. he curled up next to the grave, head buried in his hands as he silently cried to himself. the tree above him whistled a sad song, the wind giving it an encouraging start. carmin started to hum, his ears low and his eyes screwed shut.

"life goes by so soon."

"i thought you'd be there in june."

"but leafs turn brown."

"and they fall down."

"just like rain, on a cloudy day."

"just like you, you'll be okay."

"tell yourself, the world is good."

"remind yourself, you're okay."

"tell yourself, you did all you could."

"know that you're...okay."

"you're okay..."

fritz took one last look at his grave before getting up, rubbing the tears from his eyes, and walking away. the only word uttered out of his mouth was—

"i'll live for you." 

this is fritz, he is alone now