Prolouge

" Good morning Kacchan!" I said while waving my small hand at him. The four year old blonde turned his attention toward my direction and waved back. " Good morning Deku! Are you ready to find out what our secondary genders are?!" He said while pumping his fist above his head. " Ya! I can't wait!"

We both ran into the classroom and sat down in our designated spots.

" Listen up! We will send a device around that will prick your thumb and it will tell us what your secondary race is based on your blood! Are you ready?!" We all nodded and I watched as the small device went around the room pricked everyone's fingers until it was my turn.

I felt the small black device crawl on my hand and then with a quick jab of the needle and it pricked my finger. I heard it sat analyzing and then it blinked red.

" IZUKU MIDORYIA: WARNING UNSPECIFIED GENDER DETECTED FURTHER TESTING REQUIRED."

Everyone gasped and my teacher quickly walked up to me.

" It seems we have a special case here. Alright little Izuku your mom will have to bring you to a gender specialist. You are free to go."

I nodded and ran up to my mom and we left but not before hearing what Kacchan's gender was.

" KATSUKI BAKUGOU: WARNING SPECIAL UNSPECIFIED GENDER DETECTED FURTHER TESTING REQUIRED."

Looks like Kacchan is the same as me! That's so cool.

———————-

" Alright Mrs. Midoryia...The results are back. Little Izuku is a ______ but it also seems he is quirkless...Quite a rare case. We might need to do some more testing in the future but for now here's everything you need to know about a _____."

We left in silence and after that day...my life changed...for the worst..

—————————-