Villain rehab

Guys I'm doing a big time skip
____________________________________
Izuku's POV
Ok so I'm getting my hospital bag ready because I need to go in one week before my do date let me restate that Aijin is getting my hospital bag ready because I can barely stand up any way we hear a knock on the door and Aijin goes to see who it is turns out it's mister aizawa " midoriya we have the lov here and they said that they won't talk unless they speak to you" I gasp they got caught " ok wait are they ok" I asked alittle nervous " yes" is all he responded with so then Aijin got me in my wheelchair because I'm not allowed to walk around long and aizawa lead us to were they are being held I hear someone yell my name and I turn around to see shiggy dabi and toga tied up  Aijin moves me over to them " guys are you ok are you hurt
(Guy there is going to be shigadabi in this bottom shigaraki and he has two quirks his original one  and on like izuku's but he can hide his ears and tail so he will also be pregnant because I just love family fluff)
I can smell the Change in shiggy's sent " shiggy is there something you want to tell me" he looks away " I was going to tell dabi first and not in this situation but I guess I can tell you guys now I'm pregnant two months" we were all happy but then a loud cough interrupted the moment " this is great and all but you have some explaining to do midoriya and we have some questions to ask you guys" aizawa said  then a police officer came in " ok I an officer—- and I have a lie detector quirk so I can tell if your lying, first blond hair what is your name age and reason for being a villain and kill count and quirk" toga smile " toga himiko I'm  20 and I'm a villain because my mother was abusing me and making me suppress my qurik which is my reason for my blood lust today my kill counts is 100 oh and my quirk is transformation " the office said that was all true " next black hair" " my name I go by is dabi and my real name is ..... toya todoroki I'm 28 my reason is my father endeavor abused my mother and siblings and me because he wanted a perfect creation my sister and brother didn't make the cut so he used me and shoto and my body couldn't handle the flames so it burnt me from the inside out my kill count is 357" they relished the stories were get worse and worse " last shigaraki" shiggy looked down " my name is tomura shigaraki real name ... Tenko shimura  I'm 29 my reason is my father hated hero's because his mother nana shimura was killed while being a hero and I want to be a hero so when I talk about he wouldn't abuse me but I still tried my sister found a phot of my grandma and I said I would be a hero with her but my father found out and my sister said I was the one who found it so he beat me and left me out side I was playing with my dog and hugged him then my quirk activated it was strong at the time he disintegrated in to pieces and then I accidentally touched my sister she disappears to so I trie not to touch anything else but then the ground broke and the rest of my family ran out but once they touch the group the broke too except for him my father so.... I touched him it all happened when I was five no one came to save me except all for one turns out he was my actual father that family adopted me kill count 378 " they alll all look sad then aizawa spoke " you guys will be staying in ua and training with the hero Course and taking class on how to be a civilian for our for our villain rehab program now izuku explain how you know them" I sighed " well when you kicked me out I left but they picked me up and explain that all for one was my dad and shiggy is my brothers and I was staying with them till I moved in with my husband" I explain I was so happy that they are not going to jail I can still see my brother " any way we are going to the hospital early bye guys"
*next morning*
Shiggy's
We wake up because we have  to actually go to school like come on I'm almost thirty going to school with high school students " baby wake up we need to go to aizawa's class" I hope today is not stressful anyway we get dress and walk to the class people look and whispering finally we get to the room I assume that aizawa already told them about us because shoto looked shocked and everyone looked alittle stressed out " you three sit in the back of the class ok and if you three notice you have bracelet on the candle your quirks we had some special made for you shigaraki go and touch the desk" I did and nothing happened I was shocked and then I started tearing up I haven't been able to touch and thing for years with thought worries " baby are you ok" I smiled at him " can you hold my hand" I asked he gently held it I relizer that I might actually have a chance at happiness