Introduction

Broken Crown » Supernatural

Text Copyright © impalatwins™ 2015

The moral right of this author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is a published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infrigment of this is a violation of copyright law. 

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommerical use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

htwinchester@gmail.com

-=-=-=-=-

DISCLAIMER:

We, impalatwins, do not own the TV show Supernatural. All rights go to: Eric Kripke, Robert Singer, Jeremy Carver, Sera Gamble, Ben Edlund, Brett Matthews, John Shiban, Raelle Tucker, Richard Hatem, and Cathyrn Humphris. 

-=-=-=-=-

BLURB:

Xylia “Lia” Chambers – A sarcastic and stubborn 26-year-old. Xylia has been through hell and back, literally, and is still strong as ever. She would do anything to protect her younger sister, Tessa. Add demon, a dash of witty comebacks, and good looks, wahlah! You have Xylia Chambers! 

Tessa Chambers – A brilliant and charming 24-year-old. Most importantly, Tessa is the brainiac of the two. Always in bed, curled up researching for the next case. She relies on her sister to have her back. After all, Xylia did sell her soul for Tessa. 

۞ based on season 4 of Supernatural ۞

-=-=-=-=-

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello! We very much hope you enjoy reading our story. We put so much effort into making this story. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Without further due, get reading!

Thank you,

-impalatwins