01; raised from hell

01; RAISED FROM HELL

TESSA

Tessa almost choked on her beer as Bobby told her about one of his hunting experiences. She giggled, wiping the alcohol off of her pink lips. While the old man and the young hunter were in the kitchen, Tessa's older sister Xylia was helping a fellow hunter over the phone on how to kill a Wendigo.

"Parker, you've got to burn it. Grab a flamethrower and burn it alive. If you don't have a flamethrower, prepare to die and run like hell." She said. A knock on the door stopped her talking and she sighed. Xylia grabbed her gun and approached the door.

She opened it and there stood a man covered in dirt. He looked at her, clearly perplexed. Her eyebrows knitted together, confused as well.

"Who the hell are you?" The dark haired girl questioned, opening the door a bit wider. He ignored the question.

"I'm here for Bobby Singer. Is he home?" Xylia nodded, yelling Bobby's name. From the kitchen he rolled his eyes, walking into the living room. Wondering what all the fuss was about, Tessa also got up following Bobby. When a Bobby saw Dean his eyes immediately widened. Dean let out a breath.

"Surprise," he said.

"I don't -" Bobby was cut off by Dean.

"I know, me neither. But here I am." Tessa couldn't help but noticed the Prather large knife in Bobby's hand. She knew what was coming.

Bobby swung the knife at Dean as the sisters stood back and watched. Dean twisted Bobby's arm, but not enough to hurt him. Xylia and Tessa didn't know wether to help or just watch. Dean and Bobby argued. Dean started to ramble personal things about Bobby which confused Tessa. Bobby paused, touching Dean's shoulder.

"Is it just me or do you think they had a thing, even if Bobby is extremely old." Xylia whispered, nudging her little sister.

"Oh my gosh, Lia. Now way that's totally disgusting. Bobby's like, ancient." She whispered back, causing Xylia to giggle in response.

"Woah, woah I'm not a shapeshifter!" Dean yelled after Bobby tried to attack him, again. "Okay, if I was, how could I do this with a silver knife?" He put the knife against his delicate skin, slicing it. The crimson liquid poured from it but he didn't even flinch.

"Dean?" Bobby asked, finally realizing he wasn't a creature. So his name was Dean. Tessa sighed, waiting for Bobby to stop attacking the man.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you."

        ✕        ✕        ✕        ✕        ✕

After they all got settled, Dean started to look for him brother, Sam. Dean looked at the two girls then at Bobby.

"Who're the chicks?" He asked, eyeing Xylia.

" Xylia and Tessa Chambers. They're hunters." At the mention of the name Tessa, Dean thought of the reaper. He nodded. Tessa offered a smile, which he returned while Xylia had a smirk plastered on he face. Dean dialed the phone company and it turned out that Sam's phone was under the name Wedge Antilles. Tessa raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't Wedge Antilles. A fictional character from Star Wars? You guys are real subtle, aren't you?" She teased. Dean looked surprised. This girl knows her stuff, he thought. He then rolled his eyes at the 'subtle' comment.

"Okay, let's find Sammy."

        ✕        ✕        ✕        ✕        ✕

Now, a cranky old drunk, the Chambers, and the boy who just got out of Hell were walking down the halls of a motel trying to find the younger Winchester's room. Bobby and Dean were in front while the sisters stayed in the back. They didn't exactly belong at this 'family reunion' but they had nothing better to do. Tessa looked at the number 207 with a red heart outlining it. Dean banged on the door. A girl in her underwear opened the door.

"So where is it?" She snapped, raising her eyebrow. Dean look confused.

"Where's what?" Dean asked. Suddenly, Xylia's eyes widened. Tessa gave her a look which said 'what's wrong?'

"The pizza? That takes two guys and two girls to deliver?" She said as if it were obvious.

Dean's mouth was hanging open and Tessa fought the urge to shut it closed. She had just met him, but Tessa guessed Sam was the smarter of the pair.

"I think we got the wrong room." At that moment, an extremly handsome man walked out of what Tessa assumed was a bathroom. His eyes locked with Dean.

"We'll just wait out here, Bobby." Xylia told him. Bobby nodded and Xylia pulled Tessa out into the hallway.

Xylia walked further into the halls and sat down and Tessa did the same. She looked up at her older sister confused.

"That girl. She was a demon." Xylia whispered, biting her nails. Tessa's mouth dropped open.

"What, why would a demon be with hunters? Do you think Sam knows?" The girl rambled, causing her sister to shush her.

"Probably, he would have tested her by giving her some holy water in a drink." Xylia responded.

"Then why would he be with her?" Tessa asked.

"I don't know..."

        ✕        ✕        ✕        ✕        ✕

The Chambers had to go through the whole introduction, again. Which upset the girls.

"Are all the Winchester's rude?" Xylia murmured, causing Tessa to nudge her side. It didn't effect her, though.

The Wincester's were having a heart-to-heart moment so Tessa decided to stay quiet. She'd heard much about the brothers and she was afraid for her sister. From what she'd heard, the Winchester's are ruthless hunters. Apparently, they were one their way to a physic. Dean slowed down to a house, then stopped. Everyone got out of the car and approached the door. If she was physic, would she sense Xylia. Sighing mentally, she pushed her thoughts away. A woman in her thirties opened the door with a smile.

"Bobby!" She welcomed, pulling him in a hug. The siblings stood aside awkwardly. They all mumbled a hello, though Dean was a bit flirty. Everyone entered the house but when Pamela saw Xylia, she became pale. Since she was a physic, she sensed that the girl meant no harm.

"Dean Winchester. Out of the fire and back in the frying pan, huh? Makes you a rare individual." Pamela said.

"If you say so." Dean mumbled. 

"So, you hear anything?" The old man asked.

"Well, I Ouija'd my way through a dozen spirits. No one seems to know who broke your boy out, or why." Pamela explained.

"So what's next?" Bobby asked.

"A séance, I think. See if we can see who did the deed."

They all sat at the table, Tessa sat next to Sam and Xylia sat next to Tessa. They all held hands. She tried not to blush when Sam held her hand. Pamela apparently touched Dean's 'no no' area. Everyone closes their eyes. Then Pamela began to say a chant.

"I invoke, conjure and command you, show me your face." She repeated. "Castiel? No. Sorry, Castiel, I don't scare easy."

"Castiel?" Dean questioned.

"Its name. It's whispering to me, warning me to turn back." All of a sudden, Pamela's eyes began to burn. Actually, it melted.

Tessa's eyes widened in horror, she glanced at her sister. This is not a demon.

hey guys! this is heran, how'd you like the chapter? I know I didn't finish the episode but I didn't want it to be too long. to everyone who's reading, thank you! taylor and I would love to hear your guy's comments and such. comment, vote, follow, and share!

-heran