TRY ME 🔞~

It's been an hour sitting on the couch munching on snaks and watching Netflix with my bestfriend.

Jimin.

We've been best buddies since we were 6. Our parents are friends and neighbours too, we both came at the same art University in Seoul and our parents are in Bhusan.

That bitch has made me look at so many girls and has commented on them infront of me that even I started having a thing for girls. I cannot decide of my identity anymore.

I get so confused about things that I am clueless now. I felt the need to consult him at the moment .

His hand was placed on my bare thigh , he was so focused on the screen looking at the men discussing about their girls .

"Uhh Jimin?" I asked lowly.

"Yeah." He said still looking at the screen

"I need your help." I said

"Tell me." He said not paying much attention

I switched off the tv and sat straight.

He groaned in frustration.

"WHAT BITCH?" He said looking at me now.

"I said I need help." I said

"Tell me then." He replied

"I want to know my identity now. You made me bisexual and now I cannot think of what should I do and who should I date. I have a thing for girls but I definitely have a thing for boys too. What should I do . Tell me ." I said without taking anymore time.

"Woah! Okay let's see." He said

"Try me" he said after a 2 minute pause.

"WHAT? try you? What do you mean?" I asked shocked

"Try me and find your identity. I have liked you since we were in the middle school. You could give it a try , or maybe you could give us a try. You'll fine if you want dicks or pussies." He said.

"Wait! You like me? Like ME me?" I was shook.

"I do " he replied

"Are you sure you wanna do it with me? I can be bad at it . Never done that before." I said

"I'll help you don't have to do anything today. " He said rubbing his hand in my thigh .

"O-okay let's try then." I said looking at his hand.

He smirked.

"I am not Jimin today." He said

" I know you are daddy." I said immediately and then realising what I just said.

My cheeks turned a shade to bright pink as he placed his index finger under my chin making me look at him straight.

"Can I princess?" He asked , his voice suddenly got raspy.

I nodded.

He instantly grabbed my jaw and attacked my lips with his own.

He felt so soft and good , I was melting at the sensation. He was so good at it

My hand found their way to his neck , I tilted my head for him to deepen the kiss.

He bit my lower lip making me moan lowly , availing the opportunity he inserted his tongue in my mouth.

His body language was screaming dominance and I was loving it .

He was invading my mouth gripping on my t-shirt at the same time. We broke the kiss and he took it off over my head followed by his own