THE MATH TEACHER🔞~

A/n's pov:

It was 6 in the noon and y/n was leaving her workplace.

She was in a rush as she was almost late for her math tutions plus she obviously forgot to do her homework.

She drove rashly and managed to reach just on time , kicking the door wide open she asked for permission to come in while her teacher Mr. Park looked at her in a slightly strange manner .

Not because of her behaviour but because of the condition of her clothes .

Her sweater was halfway out of her skirt as one side of her collar was up whole the other was down

"Ahem! Miss y/n , can you fix your clothes or do u want me to do it ?" He asked putting his glasses down on the table.

"I..'m sorry sir" she replied and started to fix herself.

Once she was done, she asked for permission again and took a seat behind.

"So today's topic will be Quadratic Equations , tell me what do you all understand by the term quadratic equation ?" He spoke .

"Sir may I ?" The brightest student Taehyung raised his hand.

he nodded.

" A quadratic equation is represented in the form of (ax^2+bx+c) , It has two roots who's value depends on the discriminant......" and a never ending paragraph was uttered out by him .

" Excellent so there are 3 cases for root outcomes...." Mr. Park started explaining on the board and that was the time y/n lost interest in the subject and now her full attention was on her math teacher.

She was so mesmerized that she didn't even hear her name being called.

"Miss y/n are you even alive!!" He yelled shaking her from the shoulder and bringing her out of the dreamland.

"huh! Ah oh i uhh i'm sorry sir." She stammered .

"You are always sorry , just cut that and show me your homework." He spoke

"Um uh homework? Ummmmm YEAHH I left my green register at home and got the yellow one sorry Mr. Park" she made the lamest excuse.

"Shut up Y/n you have the green register opened on your desk." He was pissed

"Oh hahah yeah the pink one..." she was stopped.

" Y/n stay after dispersal." He spoke coldly and left .

She was frozen like a stone for the next 25 mins of class.

*Beepppp*

The classroom was left empty with y/n sitting in the classroom and Jimin looking at her .

"So y/n what were you looking at ?" he spoke going towards her.

"umm sir I don't think you wanna hear that" she spoke lowering her head .