I | I Know

SEASON 2 EP 5: NICK AND NORA/SID AND NANCY PART 1 

THE sound of 'We Go Together' from the movie "Grease" and the sound of Tally Santos's voice was the only thing that could be heard in Chantani-Santos house at 11pm at night. "We go together like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong," She sang along happily with the movie before hearing light snoring coming from one of her bestfriends, Tristan.

She groaned lightly and grabbed a pillow beside her. "Wake up." She started the poor boy with the pillow. 

"Leave me be, Natalia." Tristan said groggily with his eyes still closed. His arms were wrapped one of the throw pillows on the couch. 

"Never!" She declared with one finger in the air and continued to hit him.

Having enough of his best friend's antics, he grabbed Tally, and pulled her over his shoulder. "Dude, put me down!" Tristian could feel his back being smacked, but it only made him laugh.

 "You are very violent tonight, Tal." 

She tapped her index finger against her chin like she was thinking about something. "I wonder why, Tris? Just put me down."

"Well, this is what you get for waking me up." He said over his shoulder. 

"-and in my defense you fell asleep while watching a movie with me...AGAIN." She reasoned.

"Tal, we've watched Grease a million times over." He said putting her down on her feet, but that started an argument about Tristan's snoring and Tally's singing.

The two have known each other since freshmen year. Tristan took immediate interest in Tally after she told Paris Geller that she was being over dramatic which was true. The former asked the Chantani-Santos girl on a date, but after that date, they realized they weren't dating material, so they became friends instead. 

They were arguing so loudly that they didn't hear her Uncle Stan coming into the house. "Alright children, you can stop arguing now." He said making his presence known with a dramatic sigh. Classic Stan.

"Hey Uncle Stan"

"Hi, Mr. C"

"First off, Tristan, I've told you can call me Stan, and second off, what are you two arguing about this time?"

"Tristan fell asleep while watching Grease-"

"And Tally sings too loudly."

"You get used to it." Stan said, making Tristan laugh, and Tally gave the two a glare.

"It's getting late. I should get going. I'll see you Monday, Tally. Nice to see you, Mr. C- Stan." Tristan said, giving Tally a hug and Stan a handshake.

"I'll see you Monday, Tris. Drive safe." With that the Dugray boy left, making Stan and Tally once again, the only ones in the house.

"You're home late." Tally stated the obvious as the uncle-niece duo moved over to the dining room.

"Yeah I know. I was picking up my stuff from Daniel's house when I ran into his sister and we went out to dinner. I'm sorry I forgot to call. Marren talks way too much sometimes." Stan explained making Tally chuckle a little at Stan's comment about his ex-boyfriend's sister.

"That's okay, Uncle Stan. What restaurant did you two go to?"

"This new Mexican food place in Hartford. The food was delicious and I brought you back tacos in that brown bag." 

"Aw thanks, Stan." 

-

"Good morning, Lorelais." Tally said as her and Stan walked into Luke's diner.