1.

Danielle's POV

I grab my black suitcase and start packing all my things that i think i will need. so practically everything. " Mom! im all packed!" i shout from upstairs in my bedroom. I take my suit case and walk downstairs to see my mom smiling.

"Do you have everything?"

" yup!" i say excitedly.

I walk outside to my car to put my things in the trunk. "My baby girl is all grown up!" she says crying a little. I give my mom a hug saying goodbye. I was off to college.

-----------------------------------* Le time skip*----------------------------------------

I arrive at Blanken ship university college. They say it's one of the top best colleges in California. " Hello, welcome to Blankenship University! over there is where you will find your door room number"

" thank you" i walk over to the desk that the lady told me to go.

" Hello, name please?"

"Danielle Martin"

" Here's your room key, your room is 17." the woman smiles brightly handing over a key.

"thank you" I take my room key and go to find my room. As i walk down a hallway i see alot of college students talking and meeting there roommates. I finally make to my room. I open the door to find two nice beds, This room was pretty nice. I take my suitcase and put it on one of the beds. I can't believe im actually at college. I started to unpack my things when a short girl with medium length brown hair walks in. She looked pale, like me.

"Hi, i guess we are roomates!" i say friendly

"Yeah, I guess so.."