2.

Katie's Pov

I walk with my head down and earbuds in loudly playing All Time Low into my ears. I walk into the girl section and search for room 17. It turned out to be so the end of the hallway. Ugh, kill me now.

I dragged my old ripped up black suitcase behind me as I dodged people in the crowded. I then tripped and I fell towards the ground ripping my black jeans. "Fucking hell." I grumble then push myself up. I look down at my jeans and see they are ripped even more. Hey, it's not that noticeable right? I straighten out my maroon sweater picking fuzz off if it.

I stumble down the hallway with my short legs and finally reach the door laying my head underneath the number 17. I sigh and close my eyes.

It'll be okay, new school and new people. Maybe my roommate isn't so bad.

God Katie she could be weird have you never seen The Roommate?

Holy shit.

I hastily put my hand on the door and twist the knob. Whew, here goes nothing.

I open it to see a cute little room. I big white bed is on the back wall and a medium sized one is on the right wall a desk is pushed against a corner with free notebooks and pencils sitting on it nicely.

I sigh and sit my bags on the white bed. I open up my object one and pull out Polaroid pictures of me and my best friend Ashton. I hang them above my bed and drag out my box of hanging lights to put over my bed later.

I sit down on the bed and look around. I don't see my roommate here yet so I guess I could explore a little, what's the harm in that.

I get up stripped my sweater off and replaced it when a KISS t-shirt. I looked down at my ripped black skinny jeans and black converse shrugging. Should be good enough. I pull my wavy hair into a pony tail and make my way into the hallway.

-

I grab the door knob and open the door to be met by a short (but taller than me) blonde girl unpacking things on bed across from mine. I bite the inside of my cheek and shut the door which makes her turn around smiling brightly.

"You must be my new roommate!" She gushes. She's really happy, I don't know why though.

"Yeah, I guess so.." I mumble out looking down at my feet.

She slaps her hands together. "This you're first year?" I nods at me and I shake my head.

"Second." I correct. She nods and turns back around beginning to unpack again.

"My names Danielle, but you can call me Dani." she looks over her shoulder at me and smiles.

I nod and chew on my bottom lip as I walk over to my suitcase. I drag out a red and black flannel with my makeup. I walk over to the mirror that hung in our room applying it one. I brush the mascara on my eyelashes and mark my waterline and eyelid with eyeliner then smack on some Chapstick on my lips. I rub my lips together while looking at my face and slide off my KISS t-shirt.

I look back at Dani and see her looking around lost. "Hey, uh, Dani?"

She perks up and smiles "Yeah..?"she drags out.

"I'm Katie." I mumble.

She nods. "That's a pretty name."she gushes.

I turn back to the mirror and frown. "It's the whitest white girl name." I slip on my flannel and button it up. "Dani?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna come to this party with me, I hear that it's gonna be big." I smile back at her then back at the mirror tilting my head at my appearance.

"Sure! I'll love too!" She looks down at her outfit and shrugs. I mean she looks pretty in her Greenday shirt and skinny jeans, she must have thought so too.

I sigh and unbutton my flannel practically flashing myself with my bra. I slide it off and slip my KISS shirt back on. I groan throwing my hands up in the air.

Dani walks tiny side and smile gently. She picks up my flannel and hands it to me. "Wear them both, your flannel overtop your t-shirt. It'll look cute." I whispers and winks.

I smile and slip on the flannel and look at appearance. Huh, she's right it looks great. "Thanks Dani." I hug her and she hugs back.

"Anything for a friend."

I pick up my phone and she picks up hers and we walk out, heading towards the party.