Meet ! 😍❤️

The morning , I woke up with so much of tiredness ! How can I sleep in a room so small as a wardrobe ! Uff ! I got up and refreshed myself and went out of my room !

Hello everyone! I am kirti ( kirti is back 😉 ) , I am studying first year in MBA ! My parents are well rich , and my dad got a recent sudden transfer in his work to Chennai ! He wanted me to transfer to there ! But , I just now joined in my new college here in Bangalore , it was just two months before I came here from London ! How could I go there , that too leaving my three besties all alone here , who joined in this college for me !! Yes they are Smrithi, hasini and Alya ! They were my besties since my school ! We all studied together till  now , even in London , we all studied together!  ! Because of my father going to Chennai , we all had to shift to hostel ! This hostel seriously sucks ! I just wanted to go back home !

How will someone not miss there home , that too when you have a mom who loves you so much and behaves like a bestie to u , with whom u can share all your secrets with! And not to mention dad , who treats you like a Princess , but still behaves strict to make u grow up with morals and a good habits who helps others and not get the financial status to your head !

Nothing more about me , I am a normal girl , who loves her family and friends so much ! They are my world !

Back to story !

Me : Alya ! Get up d ! I am so tired !

Alya : Hey , few more minutes d !

Me : If u sleep like this , how come are we going to find a new house ! We have classes tomorrow ! This is the only day we have holiday until next week !

Alya : Ok ok ! I am coming! Wake up them!

    I nodded and went to smrithi and woke her and went to hasini and woke her up too ! Alya is my dad's bestfriend daughter ! They all stay back in Chennai ! Smrithi and hasini are non identical twins whose parents also stay in Chennai , all of our parents are best friends because of that only , we four stay together! We wanted to study in London , so we all went ! And now , I wanted to stay in Bangalore with my parents and joined there , but unluckily he got transfer !  And I couldn't tolerate the hostel , so we all thought of finding a new apartment for us ! Let's see what happens then ! And after an hour , we all got ready !

Me : Wait ! I will call my mom and ask her to send the address !

    I dialed my mom and ...

Amma : Good morning kirti !

Me : Good morning maa ! Can you send me the address !!

Amma : I sent you that , check it once and I also sended you Mahi anna mobile number ! He stays there!

Me : Ok amma ! I will call you once everything is settled!

Hasini : Who is Mahi ?

Me : He is my cousin d ! Amma's elder sister son ! It's been so long since I talked with him d ! Let's go , come on !

    I said and we all took a cab and went to the apartment ! I called Mahi anna and he came out !

Mahi : Kirti ! It's been so long since we met ! How are you maa ?

Me : I am fine anna ! How are you?

Mahi : Pretty good !

    We both hugged and he shook hands with Alya and smrithi and stopped short when he saw hasini ! They both looked into eachother and we all coughed and they came back to normal and shook hands awkwardly!

Mahi : Everything here is in good condition maa ! This apartment has 5 home ! Two bedroom each ! Me and my friends take two , you guys two and one is occupied by a couples ! They are also our friends !