Am I really worth of you ? 🥺🤧

And I went to the balcony downstairs  ! Tears threatened to fall from my eyes and I controlled it ! And Ashwin came and held my shoulders from behind and the controlled tears exploded and made it way from my eyes and Ashwin turned me and saw me !

Ashwin : Pondati , why are you crying for this simple thing ?

Me : Nothing Ashwineey...

Ashwin : Maa , if u are angry it can be reasoned that u are angry that she proposed , but why are you crying da ? 😟

Me : I...I am afraid !

Ashwin : Of what ma ?

Me : Losing .... I am afraid of losing you Ashwineey ! 🥺😭

    I said hugging him tight and he patted my back comforting !

Ashwin : Hey loosu ! I am not going to go away from you ever ! Not in this lifetime , even after that I won't go away from you maa!

Me : I know Ashwineey....but the thought of losing you makes me cry ! I feel like I ..I am being as a barrier in your life ! She is beautiful , smart , intelligent and I even know she is a good girl ! I am nothing near her ! I feel like you will have a better girl than me if I didn't come in your life ! Go away from me Ashwineey , your life will be happy ! Let's break up !

   He slapped me very hard and I held my cheek and tears fell from both of our eyes !

Ashwin : DID YOU GONE CRAZY ? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING ! LOOK AT ME ! EVEN IF U DIDN'T COME IN MY LIFE , I WILL BE COMING IN SEARCH OF YOU ! DO U THINK MY LOVE FOR YOU IS THAT WEAK ! KIRTI AND ASHWIN LOVE ISN'T SUCH A PUPPY LOVE ! I WILL DIE FOR YOU AND I KNOW U WILL DIE FOR ME ! NEVER SAY SUCH A WORD AND MAKE ME ANGRY AGAIN ! 😡

    He said and went inside his house angrily and closed the door harshly with a loud thud ! And everyone rushed down and saw me crying with a red cheek and him gone !

Me : Um...give me a few minutes ! U ..all can continue with ! We will be back soon !

   I smiled weakly and everyone nodded and I went inside the house ! A vase was broken down and things was shattered and blood drops was lined from there to his room and I panicked and went in ! He was crying there sitting on the bed with his knuckles bleeding ! And I went to him and he pushed me away !

Me : Ashwineey , you are bleeding ...

Ashwin : LET ME BLEED , U DON'T WANT ME RIGHT ! WHY ARE YOU CARING FOR ME THEN ! 😠

    He said with bloodshot eyes and I regretted saying him that ! I know I can't live without him , but I was emotional!

Me : Ok , I am sorry ! Please forgive me !

   He didn't even respond and didn't look at me !

Me : Mams , please forgive your Pondati da !

    I said and he saw me and hugged me very tight and cried ! And I caressed his hair !

Ashwin : Never.... say...u ..wi..ll leave me d ! I can't live without you ! Please d ! 🥺🥺

Me : I won't leave you da ! Now stop crying ! I am sorry !

   I said and he broke the hug and looked into my eyes !

Ashwin : Why did you want to leave me ? Did I do something wrong? 🥺

Me : No Ashwineey ! I was already feeling emotional after u went into memory loss ! I was devastated , I was thinking inside that because of me only u got into accident ! 🥺 I couldn't control myself , when u asked me ' who u are '  I was shattered and slowly u realised I am your love ! You always said I was the light in your dark time and all , but sometimes I thought u are back to the cheerful Ashwin now , then u liked me because I made you happy , but now you are completely fine..so I thought maybe...u don't need me anymore... U are perfect in every aspect Ashwineey ! I am nothing near equal to you , eventhough I stayed by you only for a few months it seems like I loved you so much , I was never a girl for you Ashwineey , maybe If I go u will get a better girl and live your life with her happily ! I was thinking of saying it to you recently , but when she proposed it was happiness and a little sadness ! Happy that a girl better than me loves you , sad that , I love you truly and can't leave you 🥺😞 ! Let's break up Ashwineey ! I don't deserve you !!