Hospital visit ❤️

And after that I spent time with everyone in home and we all got closer , even me and Priya got closer well and at night amma called mama and athai to come home and take some rest ! But they said someone should stay beside him ! So boys said they will go and I remembered Ashwin saying he felt at ease with me , maybe I can also go !

Me : Maa , I will also go maa ! Please !

Amma : Hey , why d ? Are you sure ?

Me : Yes maa ! I am so disturbed thinking what he is doing there , so it will help my mind to get normal when I stay with him !

Amma : Ok then , u go , who is going there with her ?

Mahi Anna : I will go maa ! Everyone else is tired from all these , so I will go with kirti !

Amma : Ok Mahi ! You both get ready and leave to hospital ! I will ask the driver to make the car ready so he can drop you and pick Anna and anni !

     We nodded and went and got ready ! I got ready in

And took my mobile , power bank , earphone , wallet and sneaked to Ashwin room and took his night dress ! Poor him , he might need a dress to change right ! So if he wants he can use it ! So I took his t-shirt and tracks and placed it in my bag an...

And took my mobile , power bank , earphone , wallet and sneaked to Ashwin room and took his night dress ! Poor him , he might need a dress to change right ! So if he wants he can use it ! So I took his t-shirt and tracks and placed it in my bag and went out !

Alya : Are you going for a picnic ? Is a bag necessary for carrying only a  mobile ??

Me : You won't understand ! 😒

   I said and bid bye to everyone and went to hospital and we bidded bye to mama and athai ! And went in and saw Ashwin sleeping ! He was shifted to normal ward as he is getting better so we both went out in the waiting hall and sat !

Mahi Anna : How are you feeling maa ? I didn't have any alone time with you since accident !

Me : I don't know exactly maa , I feel happy that he is out of danger but the reality I am facing is he forgot me ! I don't know whether he will remember me or not ! At evening when amma talked with athai , she said that the doctor informed he forgot past two years of his life and it may take him days , weeks , months or even years to remember it or may not even get remembered at all ! I couldn't even understand my emotions clearly ...

    I sighed saying him the fact and he patted my shoulders !

Mahi Anna : I understand da ! But don't get stressed , he is still yours ! And don't worry he will remember you soon ! So wait patiently ! Won't you wait if he went somewhere far from us ! Like that wait , I feel he will remember soon based on his fast recovery !

Me : I too wish that Anna!

     I said and Mahi Anna smiled at me and he received a call from Hasini so he went to take it ! And I sat there thinking , and I went inside the room and saw Ashwin still sleeping ! And I took a chair and placed it beside the bed and sat there ! He was sleeping so peacefully , his head was covered with a bandage and I caressed his hair and he snuggled into my embrace more and I smiled at it ! Maybe he don't remember me , but he is still the same Ashwin ! How cutely he snuggle at my touch ! And I was staring at him and soon I felt sleepy and slept !