✨4✨

Cold hands.

Warm Jacket.

  Kim Myungjun sat lonely at a cafe, opposite a very clear window as he looked out of it impatiently. Glancing back to his watch, he eyes the time '2:34pm’ displayed across it.

2:00pm was 34 minutes ago and there was no sign of the boy who had written him the letter but again, he didn't even know what Park Jinwoo looked like but- he was sure Jinwoo knew what he looked like. Afterall, the letter was found in his locker.

He was angry but at the same time nervous, his brain creating 'what a Park Jinwoo would look like' images in his head. He envisions a weird looking kid who is younger than him, also a stalker who was probably going to kidnap him, and a very normal boy who just liked him.

Impatiently, his hands taps against the table, too far in thoughts to notice that someone had taken the seat infront of him. His eyes meanders from the next door bakeshop to the pawnshop beside it, a frown meeting his lips, remembering the month Taehyung pawned one of his Old CD Collections because he needed the money for a Gucci bag.

That happened years ago but the memory still lingered fresh in Myungjun's head knowing well that after that, he had been collecting 10% of his brother's allowance.

He did not need it but Taehyung had to pay somehow.

  “Am I late?”

He whips his head away from the window to his front so fast, his neck made a noise. That was going to hurt badly in the morning.

A boy with a sheepish smile, dirt-brown hair, emerald brown eyes, slim nose, thin lips and a sharp jaw was seated in a casual tee infront of him, the rest of his chain, hidden under his tee.

This- was Park Jinwoo?

  “Jinwoo?” Myungjun raises a brow. He was beyond shock. The boy before him was handsome. His brain couldn't have come up with an image for it even if it tried.

“Hm” the said boy folds his arms, staring right back at the dazed boy. “I am Park Jinwoo”

Shutting his mouth close, he clears his throat. He wasn't sure how to start their conversation but was glad when a waiter approached him for the second time today.

“I see your guest has arrived, would you like to order now?” the waiter questions, with Myungjun nodding a little too quickly.

He couldn't help it. He was in a tense mood.

“I'll have water thanks..” he says, turning to Jinwoo.

“Apple Tea would be fine” Jinwoo relates with the waiter nodding and leaving.

Myungjun wanted to question why Jinwoo came late. He really did but his heart kicked against it. Although he needed an explanation but he know jinwoo's reason might be full of excuses.

“So...” Jinwoo draws out, adjusting his seating position, moving closer to the table. Myungjun gulps nervously at the simple act.

Why was he so nervous today? He wasn't nervous when he took his bathe this morning, he wasn't nervous when he put on some clothes this morning neither was he nervous when he stepped into the cafe.

“..you got my letter” Jinwoo says but it comes out as a question instead.

It was a Stupid statement. Myungjun had thought.

“If I didn't, I wouldn't be here” he replies sarcastically. He shouldn't have but he couldn't help it. Sarcastic answers were his default for stupid questions.

'Rude' a thoughtful jinwoo frowns.

“Are you going to tell me why you wrote me a letter or are we going to sit here and waste each other's time?” an impatient Myungjun says, already hating the idea that he texted Jinwoo. There was a sick feeling in his guts telling him that this meeting wasn't going to end well.

He could walk away right now. He could get his ass up from the chair and leave the cafe but- Kim Myungjun was not a disrespectful asshole.

Jinwoo clears his throat, finally tired of beating around the bush. He didn't believe the plan he had thought of was going to work but it did.

“Okay. Straight to the point....I want to go out with you” Jinwoo declares boldly.

A stunned jaw dropped Myungjun stares at an unflinching Jinwoo. His expression fixed on the older, undaunted. He searches deeper, waiting- hoping that a part of his face would give up the pretense and concede to the truth but- that did not happen.

Park Jinwoo was serious.

“R-really? You want to go out with me?” he points to himself. “Kim Myungjun?”

Jinwoo nods. Why was that so hard to believe? Had the boy never been asked out before? “Yes..is anything wrong?”

Everything was wrong.

“how? You don't know anything about me. You don't even know if I am gay. You don't even know who I am..” Myungjun blabbers on with Jinwoo squinting at the boy infront of him.

“well are you?” he suddenly asks in a calm demeanour. How was he so calm?

“Am I what?” Myungjun says in a defensive tone.

“Gay.” Jinwoo answers. “Are you Gay?”

Feeling uncomfortable in his seat, Myungjun shakes his head. “I am Bisexual”

Jinwoo's eyebrows perks up. “Bi as in, you like both females and males?”

Myungjun rolls his eyeballs. “Yes. Bi as in i love both females and males”

Jinwoo nods slowly, processing his thoughts. Myungjun was Bisexual. He felt happy, there was no flaw in his plans - Sanha's Plans.

“Do you like me?” Myungjun suddenly blurts out as their waiter places a bottle of water on his side and an Apple tea on Jinwoo's side.

“Any other thing?” the waiter asks looking from Myungjun to Jinwoo. Shaking both their heads, the waiter returns to work.

Jinwoo sighs, his hands playing with the cup infront of him. Wouldn't it be better if Myungjun knew the truth?
“I like you..but not that like that..”

A confused Myungjun frowns. “You wrote me a letter. Why did you write me a letter?”

Jinwoo sighs, running his hands through his dirt blonde hair. “Taehyung. I wrote it because of your brother..”

Myungjun shakes his head irritated. He should have know. He should have seen this coming. “This was a mistake” he utters, trying to get to his feet when Jinwoo holds him down.

“Hear me out okay?”

“Why should I?” Myungjun scoffs. “You want to use me to get to my brother..”

“nooo..its not like that..its because...” jinwoo stalls, biting down on his lips.

Because what?

“Because Taehyung and I dated in the past.”

-------

Leave a comment, I'd like to hear from you!✨ y'all should follow Astro's Tiktok account tho😻