Family Squabbles!!

With Tensions rising around the Household Miia, Papi, and Cerea were always about ready to hurt each other but keep from selves from doing so for your sake as you would get upset whenever they would do so and almost have A Meltdown!

They were trying to set up some Groundrules and Miia has set up A Whiteboard in the middle of the living room trying to show the other two the rules about living with A Human!

Miia: "Okay, Rule one is that you don't hurt Any Humans, Rule 2 is that you stay with your Host family at all times, and Finally rule three is the most important one and it's that The 1st monster to move in has the Most Power as she has sorority and any others must do what she says!

Cerea: "That Rule Doesn't Even Exist that All!"

Papi who was Reading A Book Upside down was listening carefully and was agreeing!

Papi: "Of course!"

Cerea: "DON'T GO LISTENING TO HER SHE'S LYING!"

Y/n: "Kimihito, Does this Apply to me? Because I can shapeshift into Pocket Monsters."

Kimihito: "You're Smith's nephew, So I say no."

Miia: "You Understand Cerea?"

Cerea: "I SHOULDN'T LISTEN TO YOU! THESE RULES ARE MY MADE UP AND ARE A TOTAL FARCE!"

Miia: "Listen to me rules!!"

Y/n: "C-Can you please stop?"

Miia/Cerea: "Stay out of this Darling/Master!"

Kimihito: "Can you two please stop!? You're scaring him!"

Papi meanwhile everyone was arguing was trying to read her book the best she can and soon her head began to emit steam as she is overheating her brain trying to read the book!

Y/n: "W-What's up with all of this Steam...? P-Papi are you Okay!?"

Papi's mind then blew up!

Y/n: "PAPI ARE YOU OKAY!?"

Papi: "I'm not good at reading..."

Y/n: "W-Well you should Cool down! I'll take you to the Bath!"