Chapter 31

A SURPRISE WEDDING

Daniel was preparing everything, he contacted the agency who will help him with the restoration of the mansion. Dana and her family were busy setting up in the garden area. She was so happy and excited about the restoration. She and her friends were helping her family with the preparation. Mr. and Mrs. Hoffmann was busy cooking outside the garden. They knew how to live an island life so they prepared the meals on their own. Emelia, Arnold, and Monica were so happy seeing their parents preparing everything, they got the sweetest couples in town.

Kath and Ruby were busy setting up the tables, they also decorated them with flowers. Everyone was so busy that she didn't notice the people preparing for a surprise setup. All she knew is that there will be a dinner celebration tonight. Mr. and Mrs. Sanchez were invited to celebrate dinner together with them. Dana was still waiting for his call but still got no answer.

An hour later, Daniel called her and he said he was still in a meeting and will be back after an hour. She had no idea what was going on. Kath and Ruby grab her hand and told her to come upstairs and change her clothes. They put her some make-up and styled her hair and dress her up. They grab the white lace gown in her bed and told her to get dressed up for they were about to start. She looks so fine and beautiful in her white lace gown, with a long mermaid-like tail, and fitted her body so perfectly. The silhouette sexy curve of her body makes a man go crazy. Her braided hair suits well on her white gown and her make-up.

"Hey! Why am I wearing this one? Do I look like having a wedding?" says, Dana

"It's fine Dana, we will get dressed up also since we also need to wear our gowns. Do you see? (swirling around) it's fine and it's pretty." says Ruby.

"We have to wear this one since it's a dinner celebration, and actually Frank is here for a photoshoot. He told us he needed a wedding photo at night and Daniel agreed to his offer. So I think tonight is the best night to shoot a photo for his project right?" Explains Kath.

"Well, then that's great! Do I look like a model? What now? (she strike a pose and walk back and forth). asked Dana

"You're such a goddess! It's suits you well Dana. I really love it!" said Ruby

"Can we go now? I think Frank is calling me now," says Kath.

They guide her through the garden area. She has no idea of what's going to happen next. Ruby called Frank and made her way to the alley. She walks slowly and the music starts, it was a live performance with the pianist and the violinist. She smiled awkwardly in front of them. She was a little bit confused when her parents were dressed up and went to grab her hand and walked together with her. She smiled again of confusion. Then she saw Daniel in a far, wearing a black suit. She stopped in front of him. Daniel grabs the microphone kneel and grabs her hand. He then let out a ring in his pocket. She turned around and saw her family and other people cheering and shouting.

"Honey, will you marry me?" asked Daniel.

"H-Honey... I am surprised and speechless, I wasn't expecting this night. Yes... Yes... Yes, I do! I will marry you now!" shouted Dana.

People were cheering and shouting again. They're so happy that the two decided to tie the knot. The wedding was held that night and they celebrated along with family and close friends. To her surprise, Riley, Reid, and Blake were there during the wedding ceremony. They congratulate them both and were happy to witness their exchanging of vows. His parents were there too and congratulated their son and daughter-in-law.
She hugged her parents and her siblings and they cried.

"Daniel, I thanked you for everything you've done to us, to my family, and my precious daughter, Monica. Even though she's with us for a little time, I know you will take care of her for the rest of your life. Cheers for the both of you!" Mr. Hoffmann raises the glasses for Daniel.

"I thanked you also for accepting me to be the husband of your daughter. We'd been through hard times and we are so sure that we were meant for each other. I know she's the one for me. God gave me her I think it's because he planned to meet you and your family." says Daniel

****************************

They got their honeymoon in a private hotel owned by his parents. Daniel carries his bride in the bed and looked at her like crazy. He was touching her face softly and started kissing her.  She then pushes her lips onto him and kissed him more. Their body was burning and the feeling of sensation got wilder and crazier. His hands runs through her back and pulled her zipper down. He then kisses her neck while she was feeling it in deep emotion. His kiss went down to her chest. She groaned when he sucked her nipple and licked it over and over. His tongue was all over her breast while his hand went through to her body. He then removes the gown and tosses it on the floor. It was so hot that she dare not to move. She wanted more so she moaned for another sensation. His hand went through to another direction, he slowly runs them to her vulva and he then felt her sweat vagina. He massages them slowly and then she moaned more with pleasure.

"Honey... Ohh... How I love and miss yours. I want them more and more. You like that?" she asks her lustily.

"You're mine now honey... You can do what you want." she was so high that she can't resist his fingers through hers.

She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. It reveals his vigorous penis which jolted on her. It was so good to look and she then touched it softly. Daniel moaned this time. She was grabbing and pulling back and forth but still gentle as ever. She then opens her mouth and licks his dick he again moaned with pleasure. He pushes her onto the bed, grabs her leg, and pulls her undies down, tossing them behind his back. He grabs again her leg and positions it to his hard phallus. She closed her eyes and touched the mattress on her top. He then pushes more and they both moaned, then pushes more and more. It was so good that both of them moaned to their final orgasms.

They were having sex the whole night. The pleasure and hotness of their body went on until they were both tired. They're both satisfied and call it a night.

***********************************