𝘁𝘄𝗼

ੈ✩‧₊˚𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘:
𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚛¿

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟽𝚙𝚖

                     ➷ as you leisurely made your way over to armin, the focused pale male who sat in the large bean bag chair eventually devoted his baby blue eyes to you.

feeling the warm shade of your shadow approach him, he kindly spoke first, "hey." ruffling the strands back that swung down below his eyes from previously reading, "what's up?" he placed the book mark in between his current pages as you bent your legs to squat down next him.

"so sorry if i'm bothering you." you cautioned, holding onto the shelf beside the area to keep your balance, "i just needed a favor or two...if you don't mind." you whispered, watching him position himself towards the edge of the chair, scooting closer to your anatomy as he placed the book beside him.

"what kind of favor?" he tilted his chin up to the height of your face, his elongated lightly toned lashes facing down as he looked at your lips then up to your eyes.

"just a small one." you bounced back a little, a bit startled to how close he got and to the way he responded, "i just wanted to know if you could possibly help me with the upcoming exams." you let your guard down by positioning yourself onto the ground, sitting crisscross in front of his legs, "but that's only if you're free."

"oh.." armin let out a nervous chuckle as his shoulders bounced, patting around for his phone to check his calendar, "you're connie's friend right?" he pulled out his phone, clicking the id open as he scrolled through his apps, "y/n?"

"yeah." your brows furrowed, confused to why his cheeks were so red all of a sudden, as if something startled or intimidated him, "i am."

"i'm free tonight." he shoved his phone away, "sometimes i help close up night classes, so i'm allowed to stay back to help people in need." he put his elbows on his knees, applying pressure to rest his face in his hands, "is there anything specific that you would like to focus on? he slowly clicked his tongue as he waited for a response, "or do you wanna go over everything."

"everything." you affirmed, "if that's okay with you." you tilted your head with a welcoming expression, "can i get your number?" you asked, reaching for your phone, "i just wanna be able to keep track of all of the times we meet."

"oh?" his brows rose, "so you wanted to make this a more then a one time thing?" he eyes peered down to your scrunched torso, then back up to your face again.

"yup." you rolled your lips to aggressively pop your 'p'. peering your eyes back at him while he handed his phone out to you.

as the two of you traded phones, you made your contact, naming it "𝘆/𝗻 ☺️"

"and a quick question." you commenced after moments of silence, receiving your phone back to see that he made his contact '𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻.'

"mhm?" he hummed.

"why haven't i seen you around, like ever?" you queried, due to the fact that the both of you shared the same mutuals, "i only ever see you like once a month, and it's usually in the hallways."

"hmm, i don't know." he shrugged, then exhaling to bring his shoulders down, "i'm usually always getting scheduled to tutor so i hang out in the library most of the time.