𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

ੈ✩‧₊˚𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛:
                𝚟𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

𝟼:𝟶𝟿 𝚙𝚖
➷"what's so wrong with being analyzed..?" armin inquired, still gazing at you with his legs apart. he rotated the base of the chair, swaying his abdomen back and forth while he waited for you to be finished.

"what is there to specifically analyze..?" you interrogated his proposition, flicking your pencil to the opposite side to erase a quick mistake on the sheet, "me or the way i'm answering these questions." you responded, ceasing to continue any further actions and looking over to armin for a decent response.

you then watch armin sit himself up and remove himself from the chair, "well as your 'tutor' or whatever you'd like to call me," he began to saunter around to your side of the table, dragging his dominate hand along the length of the smooth wood, the thick silver metal that wrapped around his fourth finger, complementing the designs of the tinted alignment of his veins, "I think it's better to inspect, pursue, and to study my students." armin bent his physique down to the height of which you were sitting. he then puts his two arms around you then lays his palms flat on the desk, pushing onto the table, "but tonight i think I'm just inspecting you for my own personal reasons."

you were now in between armin's arms. his face was positioned to sit right above your ear as he seen the work on your paper, "personal reasons... such as?" you speculated carefully, "if i was anyone else, they'd think you're a fucking creep.

armin's shoulders went forward. he exhaled, slightly chuckling at your choice of words, "but you don't think i'm a creep. right?" he turnt to you with a gentle expression, making a small lick at his pink cushioned lips, fidgeting his bottom lip around as his brows lifted, waiting for your response.

"well," you sunk your teeth inside the skin of you bottom lip as well, "tch." you eyes rolled around playfully, pacing to the door and back to armin, "I know that you aren't a creep, so it's different. but for others th-"

"oh so you know me now! huh?" armin's brows humorously raised higher as a grin plastered on his face. his babyish cheeks accentuated as they widen, his shockingly white teeth (fangs) poking threw his smile. you were a bit envy of how his jawline remained with such a round structure.

"i could get to know you as we continue these night sessions." your eyes locked with armin's blue ones, the both of you blinking at eachother in sync and in silence as his grin faintly vanished, "now look who's analyzing me."

his expressions then changed from being content and delighted to having a sinful urge in the back of his mind. "guess i set myself up for that one huh?.." he briefly giggled, breaking the dead silence and weird tension between you too, "but anyways." he fully stood up from being bend over, "are you done working? or am i distracting you."

"distracting me ?" never, "flustering me?" just a bit.." you divulged, grabbing the back of your neck to stress the strain away., "but yes i am finished."

"glad to know i make you nervous." armin jeered, taking the papers away from you and bringing them back to his desk to neatly align them by banging them against the table "i didn't expect this first session to take too long."he verbalized as you scorned yourself for being so open, "i have nothing else science related to give you at this moment so you're free to go whenever you're ready.

"free to go! already?" you bitterly pouted as if you wanted to stay longer, grabbing your belongings and getting up from your seat.

"oh i assure you. it dreads me to have to stay here longer than i have to." armin groaned, meeting you at the closed door, "how do you get home ?" he turnt the door knob, fulling opening the door and leaning slightly against it.

"i just drive." you simply responded, "i only live a couple minutes away from campus."

"hm." armin begins to fidget with his lip again, you noticed that it was something he did frequently, "for some reason i could've sworn you lived on campus." he murmured.

"ya see'in what i'm sayin'."  you elaborated, "you're a fucking creep."

"stalker maybe." he injected, "but creep? no." he began to follow you out the door.

armin escorted you out of the building and into the abandoned parking lot. it was only you and his car left in the area so he made sure you got in your car safety.

you got inside of your car as armin stood in between the door and the drivers seat, "you got any plans after this?" he questioned, watching you pull on your seat belt to buckle it inside of the contraption.

"not at all." you fixed your mirrors and checked headlights after inserting your key, "you?"

"me either." he announced, "i'm probably going to take my ass to bed after a long ass day."

"oh?" you were taken by the words he used, "sorry." he scornfully chuckled, "excuse my language. it's wasn't very professional of me."

"it's whatever armin." you reassured him, gripping onto the wheel, "being professional is the last thing you could be around me."

"i know." but i'm trying to keep up with the timid and quiet profile." he disclosed, stepping away from interior of your car, "y'know?"

"hm." you pulled your door shut as armin rested his forearm inside the base of your window, "goodnight y/n."

"night armin."

the entire ride home you thought about your interaction with armin. you replayed the whole conversation countless times in your mind, beating yourself up for feeling so vulnerable around him. you felt as though you were smiling to much at the words and the things that he did. everything felt a little too genuine.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

you entered your apartment not expecting everything to be so up-kept and quiet. mia and nova were no where to be found so you assumed that the both of them were staying over connie's and jeans for the night.

mi mi🤍

y/n bby
you home yet ?

yea i am
where y'all at?
connie's?

yea we are.
you feel like comin over ?
or no

for what

major fuckin
vibes rn

frl?

connie invited some
of his elementary school
friends over so we all just chillin

sounds cool
i didn't feel like being alone
tonight anyways

and that white boy you
like is here too

huh?

weren't you just studying
w him tonight ?

armin?

yes.
hes here too, you
should come

hm
gimme a few
i'll be omw

okayyy
ily be safe mami<3