Kiss

It felt like forever waiting 'patiently' in the car, tapping my fingers onto the steering wheel, while my other hand was tempted to press the call button for the 6th time now. After few seconds, finally, I saw him running towards the car, as he got in. "Drive" he said out of breath, looking straight ahead but I ignored and took in how he looked. Lips swollen, hair messed up and all over the place, the shirt hes wearing is showing his neck which was slightly bruised. Oh I know why you were late. I smirked and started the car. "Guess hobi had a good breakfast?" I asked still smirking while I started to drive, the new information making me forget that I have been waiting for him for almost an hour. "Oh shut up! Atleast I got a love life! Not like you and your secret crush that you never make a move on" tae said, I can almost see him rolling his eyes as I kept my gaze ahead. That made me quiet. I didnt have a respond to that. Because.. well.. he is right.

We got inside the school after me almost crashing the car while trying to park it, and tae saying "You dont even know how to park, jimin" and he laughed at himself, probably too much as he wiped his fake tears and gave himself a high five. Sigh. How am I best friends with this alien again?

It is Tuesday. And I absolutely hated that day with all my heart. The first class is maths, if that isn't horrible already, I'm seated beside jungkook! No dont get me wrong I would kill to sit beside that him. It's just the fact that we are surrounded by girls *cough* fangirls of jungkook and wouldn't stop flirting with my man! Well man-to-be. And I just want to smack their heads onto the table, but all I can do is roll my eyes and ignore them. The seats are fixed and the sir who is extremely strict, would not change it even if it was life and death situation. Trust me. I've tried.

I got to class after bidding bye to tae, and i scanned the room while my eyes fall on the most beautiful boy in the room- well the whole world I guess. He's looking ethereal as always reading the book as his hand played with the pen. I was always nervous to sit beside him cuz of my 4 year crush but I'm more annoyed by the girls to think about my nerves.

He was focused on the book so I quietly sat down next to him, not looking at his side. I took out the books and noticed something weird. All the girls were letting us be, they were silent. Not turning back and flirting. I was confused. I turned my head towards jungkook only to find him looking straight at me. My eyes widen as I quickly turned away and bowed a bit and kept my eyes away from him. My heart was beating fast, it was just a glance but it meant more than anything.

Jungkook was the popular boy in school, no he was not the typical bad boy type, hes actually a good student and he also doesnt play around. Somehow his looks made him popular and he had many girls at his feet, but he never took them at his advantage, instead he would reject or treat them kindly. I was always confused why he never get a girlfriend or reject the pretty girls that ask him out. There is a chance that he is gay, or that he is interested in someone. Altho the second thought makes my heart clenched, he never had a boyfriend either.

Pushing the thoughts aside I focused on the class as the sir entered the room gaining all our attention.

Throughout the class I felt eyes on me. Which I ignored mostly I was scared to make eye contact or that I was more scared to look and see that I was mistaken all this time. I'm just going to live in my delulu bubble that mr. Crush is looking at me.

I sighed as the class was over, I heard shuffling beside me as I automatically turned my head and saw jungkook pack his things, getting up and leaving and without no say. I pout unintentionally. So he was really not looking at me?

The rest of school was a blur as it was already noon and I was serving drinks at my part time.

"Heres your order sir" i said to the man sitting down. The man didnt even glance at me as he put his hand roughly up to knock off the drink into his own shirt. "What the fuck?!" He said standing up. My eyes widened. It was funny- not the time jimin. "I'm so sorry sir!" I quickly replied bowing down. "Sorry wont cut it! Do you know how expensive this is?!" He said with a mad tone. This man is really getting on my nerves right now, but I know not to talk back to customers so I kept it professional . "I'm really sorry sir, I will bring you another one on the house" I said calmly as possible. "A drink wont get back my clothes! You couldn't even pay for it even if you wanted to!" He screamed and I lost it. I snapped my head up to him, with my most annoyed face. "Heya it's not even my fault. You basically threw your huge hand to my face while I was handing the drink. And I dont even care about your stupid clothes, just use soap and water to clean it dont be a baby" I said without being able to control myself. I saw the man fuming. I was scared but I kept my cool trying to act brave. Then a few other men stood up beside him. Shit. Well that kids is a good lesson to always check who was at the table before speaking.

I slowly took off my apron as if I'm invisible. "Adios?" I said with a nervous smile, And practically fled from the shop, I can hear those men chasing me outside. "Stupid mouth why would you have to say shit like that? Always getting me in trouble" I said slapping my own mouth with my hand while running. Those guys must be huge but they cant run. But I was also running out of breath and cursing my short legs, I took a sharp turn only to bumped into a hard chest. I fell on the ground, as I groaned and stood up I saw another person on the ground standing up. Well shit. Luck is definitely not on my side. Its mr. Crush aka jungkook. Yayyy!

I can hear the men yelling my name as they must have picked that up from my apron. I widened my eyes as I tried to think rationally. I watched way too many movies- I know

I looked into the eye of jungkook who was looking back at me with an confused expressed, and I looked at the small alley beside us.

I heard the yelling come close as in a swift motion I grabbed jungkooks wrist pulling him against the wall of the alley and trapping him there as I tiptoed and tiled my head to his side, covering both our faces. I closed my eyes as the nervousness getting to me, but I was more scared of dying right now. He tried to move which made me grab his neck to keep him still.

Well if u dont get it, I was trying to make it look like some horny teenagers were kissing in an alley.

I didnt know how he looked but my heart is already beating so fast that it might even come out from the ribcage. The closeness was too much for me. But I had to do it.

I heard the voices louder as I pressed against the body of jungkook unintentionally and squeezed my eyes shut.

Then I felt the voices fade away. As I stayed still for a few seconds after hearing it completely vanish.

I slowly opened my eyes to meet a pair or doe eyes looking back at me. I slowly went back to my normal height as I lowered my gaze to the floor and took my hands from his neck and shoulder. I can feel the blood rushing to my face as I try to make up words to say.

"I-im sorry" I cringed at my stuttering but I kept my eyes on the ground. Then I tried to back away cuz the closeness isnt doing me good. "Oh fuck it" I heard him whisper before grabbing my hand, not letting me fully back away as he switched our positions in a flash. I looked at him shocked. He had one hand on the wall beside my face, and one on my hand going gradually to my waist as he came dangerously closer. His eyes flickering to my eyes then to my lips. Then suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine. And my eyes flutter shut as I felt my whole stomach filled with butterflies. I was kissing my love of 4 years! I was screaming internally in pure bliss. My hands went up to his neck pushing him more closer as we were kissing roughly. He pushed me more against the wall, both hands travelling up and down of my body as mine doing the same. And our tongues fighting for dominance which he won, and his tongue roamed around my mouth, setting fire to every place he touched. I was on cloud nine.

He pulled away from the heated kiss, as we both panted out of breath. I looked at his shinning brown orbs again which was reflecting a big emotion. Love. And my insides felt like they were having party, stomach filled with butterflies. He pecked my lips again, catching me off guard as I widened my eyes at him.

He smiled cutely before saying "Been wanting to do that for a while"

A/n ; should I write a Jungkook POV?