Confession

Jimin POV

"Tae I just really like him" Jimin said as he kept his head on his palm and looking into the distance with a smile on his face.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow with a fond smile before asking "Like who?" and wiping the smallers smudged eye liner from one hand.

Jimin sighed before replying "Jungkook.." his eyes sparkled as he continues to talk. "he's just so amazing. And I can't stop thinking about him all the time. He's funny, kind, sweet and sooo sooo hot" he filled his empty glass with another shot.

taehyung worriedly watched how Jimin poured the glass clumsily. "Jimin I think you had enou-" "it's so unfair really. Like how can a person be so perfect? He's disgustingly cute and I just want to kiss him senseless sometimes you know?" The blonds words gets sloppier and sloppier as he keeps on ranting.

"I want to have his babies" Jimin suddenly said after few seconds of silence making tae choke on his drink. "Jimin.. you're a man..." He said coughing as he carefully watched the smaller get lost in his own world, eyes half lidded. "It doesn't matter. I'll make it wor-" Jimin cut off his own words by slamming his head like a lifeless body onto the table. Luckily taehyungs fast reflex saved the day as he put the hand between the table and the smallers head.

Taehyung looked and saw his eyes closed and thought he fell asleep but he suddenly spoke in a whisper. "I just... like him... soo.. sooo... much" and just like that Jimin is out and snoring softly, head still on taehyungs hand.

The taller chuckled fondly looking at Jimin before he wrapped his free arm around jimins waist and the other hand still keeping under his head.

He leaned down and scanned the passed out beauty's face. His lashes, his cute pout as his face is squished, the mochi cheeks and his button nose. And placed a feather light kiss on his forehead.

"I like you too hyung" Jungkook said with another 'i'm whipped' smiles.
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/n
For any confusions, it was jk the whole time, jm was just too drunk to notice :,)

And I'm thinking of making a pt.2 in jks POV soon so y'all can get a better idea hehe <3