Chapter 3

"These girls are so cool. I need a girlfriend to cuddle with" They said together. 

They sighed and went to their rooms alone. 

Y/n POV ---- 

I am still on the couch with Kookie. I can carry him on my shoulders. Didnt I tell you, that I am black belt in karate. I can fight anyone 😁

I carried him on my shoulder and laid him on his bed. Well it was not that hard.

I am thinking of taking a shower. I mean, should I? Yes! 

Jk POV ---

I just woke up and saw myself in my bedroom. The shower was on. Y/n brought me here. A smiled formed on my lips. 

A noise came from the bathroom door. I just laid back again pretending to sleep. 

Y/n POV ----

I came out from the bathroom after taking a quick shower. I place a small kiss on my hubby's nose. I went to the dressing table and dried my hair. 

After 2-3 mins, I was done. 

He was looking so cute. I softly pinched his cheeks and took my phone. I took a picture of him and kept the phone back in the nightstand. 

"You are so cute. I am so lucky to have you. I love you sooooooooooo much" I said 

I laid beside him and covered both of us with a blanket. I pecked his whole face. I hugged him and went to sleep. 

Jk POV ----

Awwie, I am lucky to have you too. I wrapped my hands around her waist and went to sleep. 

BTS POV ------

"I am going to call them" J-hope said 

"come here everyone" J-hope said again 

We were in awe 

"they are so cute together" Tae said 

"yes soulmate" Jimin dramatically said 

JK POV -----

I just woke up and saw the time, it was 9am. We have a holiday today. I saw Y/n sleeping peacefully. I kissed her all over the face. She scrunched her nose and moved a little.