Chapter 8 (M)

Congratulations to BTS for their 8 years being together - The MC announced 

They were having a party tonight for their 8 years at a private club where all the staff members and people from Hybe were called. 

Of course there were drinks, I mean alcohol.  

"BABE dont drink that much" Y/n yelled because of the music 

"one more please" The drunk Jungkook said 

"heck nah" Y/n said 

Y/n POV --- 

Ugh finally. I dropped Kook home. Now I am at my apartment. Imma watch some k-dramas and chill. 

"who the heck is ringing the door bell now at 1 am" I mumbled to myself 

I took a knife and an umbrella and went to open the door. 

I was about to hit the person with the umbrella but that person snatched it away 

"Kook, what are you doing here? Where is everyone" I asked 

He entered the house. I kept my knife on the table. I followed him. 

He suddenly turned around, so I bumped into him. He wrapped his arms around me, so I wrapped my hands around his neck too. 

"call me daddy" He said out of no-where 

I burst out laughing, seeing him try to be dominant. 

But I stopped after he picked me up in bridal style. 

"where are we going Kook" I said but I feel him gritting his teeth, when I call him Kook. 

He threw me in the bed gently, he hovered above me. 

// SMUT WARNING // Skip if you dont want to read  (I'm innocent🤐)

3rd person's POV 

Jungkook leaned in and kissed Y/n. 

"Daddy, what are you doing?" Y/n asked 

Jungkook seems to be so happy but he is turned on now even more than before. 

"I am gonna make you mine, today" He answered 

"but I am already yours" Y/n said 

Jungkook smiled and kissed her again. It turned into a rough one. Kook slapped Y/n's ass, asking for entrance, which she gladly gave. He explored every inch of her mouth, both fighting for dominance. Jungkook won. 

Jungkook POV 

The kiss was intoxicating. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, but I am surely not gonna let her win. I grabbed her ass roughly, a quiet moan left her mouth and I won. Her hands began to wander around my body, my hands wandering around her body. She pushed her hands in my sweatpants. 

I let out a groan. She flipped me. Now she was over me and I was under her. She began to rub me over my boxers, breaking the kiss. Me made an eye contact before she again kissed me roughly and began to move her hips, grinding on me. She bite my neck giving me the biggest hickey on the base of my neck. 

I pushed her off me climbing over her. She gasped and gave me "please leave me" look. 

"You thought I would let you tease me?" I asked while biting her earlobe. 

She whimpered 

"answer" I said in a dominant voice. 

"no" she said in an inaudible tone. 

I roughly removed her shorts, rubbing her clothed womanhood, earning a moan from her. 

"sorry, I didnt hear you" I said rubbing faster 

"no" she yelled 

I removed her shirt, kissing her neck, going all the way down to her womanhood. Her pants already wet 

"already wet for daddy?" I asked earning a whimper from her 

I chuckled before removing her panties. I could tell, she was getting nervous and scared. So, I leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. 

I put my head in between her legs. Licking her inner thighs. I gave her core, a long, slow lick. She arched her back and she was whispering some stuffs. I began to roughly suck on her buds, which earned a few loud moans from her. 

I slapped her clit and rubbed it. Basically I was finger fucking her while sucking her. 

"I'm coming" she said in between moans. 

"hold it" I said sternly and went back to what I was doing. 

"I cant daddy" she said stuttering 

"cum then" I said 

She came all over me. I licked her cum 

"you are so tasty, baby" I said 

I unbuttoned my shirt while she slide down my sweatpants. 

"too big" I asked and smirked 

"yes daddy" she answered seductively, which turned me on so much. 

I grabbed my manhood and rubbed it over her clit. She kept moaning. 

I pushed myself fully into her. I let out a groan while she moaned. She had tears in her eyes, so I leaned in and kissed her to ease the pain 

I pecked her all over the face while moving slowly. 

Once, she was enjoying everything, I pounded into her roughly, her core contacting around me. 

I could tell, she was about to cum really soon. She dug her nails into my back, I let out a loud groan. I bite her neck to ease my pain. 

"I n-need to cum" she said yelling

"cum baby girl" I demanded 

Her climax came right after I said that. I kept pounding, my climax approaching. She was coming to the point of overstimulation. She dug her nails deep into my back. I leaned in and kissed her boobs and played with it. I kept pounding, her second orgasm releasing followed by mine. I released my cum inside her, letting out a loud groan. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not describing everything, because I am innocent😋🥺

// SMUT END // 

I love you - I said 

"I love you too" she said 

"so another round right?" I asked 

"no, 5 rounds are already done!" she said 

"please, I love you so much, last please" I whined 

"you said that previous time too" she said making a cute pout. 

I kissed her pouty lips and I got what I wanted. 6th round. 

Next, if you want to know, then Y/n became pregnant and they had a happy family. Thats it.