[hermione] in the library

Hermione had been acting very weird lately, to say the least.

She was never around anymore and she had always been locking herself in her dorm with no sound coming out.

She also had been looking at you differently lately. 

She was getting super touchy with you and always being closer to you. 

Sometimes, you could even feel her pressing herself onto you. 

Of course, you weren't complaining. You had fetishized Hermione for a while now and had really wanted to do her, but you weren't ready to come out yet, and you didn't know if she could reciprocate those feelings.

One day, you decided to follow Hermione to see where she was disappearing off to when you saw her walk into the library. 

You followed her in and saw that she was going to the very back of the library. 

Weird, you thought. No one ever goes to the back of the library. 

You saw her sit in the corner, spread her legs, revealing her pink panties under her skirt, and started rubbing herself. 

She had one hand on her chest and the other on her panties, which you could see were soaking wet.

This sight was a complete turn-on for you. 

It wasn't until you started hearing her moaning your name until you decided to reveal yourself. 

"Oh my gosh, y/n," she said startled, "I'm so embarrassed,"

"Don't be," you said, kneeling down to her, "I feel the same way,"

You then brought your face to her and began kissing her, the both of you fighting over who would get dominance. 

In the end, you won and were sitting in between her legs. You put your hand under her shirt and began groping her breasts. 

At this, she moaned, giving you the confidence to put your hand on her vagina. 

You felt the lace of her panties and how wet they were from the outside. 

"You're so wet" you moaned in between kisses. 

You broke the kiss and laid down on the floor, kissing her panties.

You moved her panties to the side and began sucking on Hermione's clit. 

She tasted so good.

Her moans encouraged you to go faster and eventually, you put both of your fingers inside her, pumping in and out. 

You were so horny right now and you needed to feel pleasure on your own so when Hermione said she was about to cum, you stopped. 

You had her lay down and you took off your panties and you began riding her face. It felt so good for you. Her tongue was moving up and down your vagina.

"Mmm, you taste so good," she said. 

When you felt like you were on the brink, you got off of her and sat, facing her.

You put your pussy on hers and started moving back and forth. You both had your hands on each other's breasts and were moving at a fast pace. 

You brought your head down to Hermione's face, initiating a kiss.

This went on for some time until you both were on the edge, about to cum.

"I'm about to cum," you told Hermione, breaking the kiss. 

"Me too," she said, "Let's do it together,"

And so you did. As you hit your climax, your legs were shaking and you held onto Hermione for dear life as she did the same to you. 

"That was nice," you told her, "I didn't know you liked me in that way,"

"I've tried to make it obvious, y/n," she replied.

"Oh, I didn't know. But now that we both have our feelings out, how about we make this more official?" You asked, pulling your panties back up.

"I think that's an amazing idea," Hermione said, squeezing your ass.

And you both walked out of the library, hand in hand, ready to make your entrance as a couple into the world. 

---

sorry this on is bad y'all lol i still hope you enjoyed ;)