•3• You know?

[dear readers, put Tanerélle - nothing without you and read while listening to it.]

You know? I've spend the whole night thinking about that call.
I spend every second reminiscing each word we had exchanged... every laugh... every joke... every damn smile.
You were smiling and I was too... we didn't say that to each other but... we felt it.
You know? I still rethink of that first call...
You know? I still remember your laugh...
You know? I still look at my phone' screen and wish to see your name appearing on it...
you know...
I'm still waiting for your call, even though, I know... it will never happen again...
That night was magical... something inside me moved and I fucking loved it...
At first I closed my eyes and thought to myself that it was just one of those sparkly nights which hit only one time and that you'll probably never appear again... till...

[the next morning.]
I woke up on my phone ringtone.. I turned around to check and I saw your number.
I smiled for a second and bit my lower lip slowly. " oh you have probably miss taped your friend's number again? Huh? " I said laying back on my bed.
" I guess I'm so stupid." You said with your heavy, broken, morning voice and my smile disappeared slowly. You've no idea what your voice did to me that morning and how it made me arch my back slowly on my bed and tighten my toes against the bed's sheet. Oh fuck....
"Or maybe... " I started playfully. " you did not get enough of me?" I giggled feeling feline and warm. I was burning.. I was fucking burning.
"Why do you make calling you in the morning sounds like a bad idea?" You asked me slowly. "I told you I will change your mind about morning sex, remember ?" You were smiling. "So? Is it a bad idea?" You wanted to confuse me a little.
"More of... a great idea." I unconsciously said.
"Is it? " you said slowly and I felt like I've transferred to you all of those warm sensations I was feeling.
"Yes... " I whispered slowly feeling.... in love? How the fuck was I feeling in love and I just met you?

Remember how we stayed silent for almost a minute, huh? How we didn't say a word... how it felt like we were communicating despite the silence between us.
It felt like our souls were getting to know each other at that second..
Connecting...
feeling...
.... falling?

"Do you feel it? " you said slowly breaking the silence and I felt vulnerability in your voice which melted me.
"I do. " I answered without any hesitation.

What was happening at that moment was unbelievably beautiful and I couldn't put words to it even though inside me, I fucking knew, but...

"I don't know what's happening in here and how, but I like it." You started again with your heavy voice. I could have came on your voice that morning... I swear that your voice was giving me chills... and let me be honest with you... when you were talking my hands wanted to go down between my legs so damn bad, but I controlled it.

"Like it? You fucking love it. " I laughed. "You called the second you opened your eyes... like duh." I added trying to sound confident.

"Look... " you turned around on your back and let out a light cough then said, "I am a gentleman which means I do not ghost women. "  you explained trying to sound serious and all, but... you were lying. How did I know? You cough... when you cough... before talking about serious shit, you lie.

"Yeah... right." I said rolling my eyes.
"But let me tell you something... may I?" You requested.
"Mhm?" This was my way to say 'yes?' Or ''what'
"Oh that mhm you just threw at me... " you said smiling which made me giggle and smile as well. Fuck... I adored you. "Anyways ! I was saying that... calling you have boosted my mood which means I will have a great day thanks to this call, so... " you sighed. " I'll be calling you often in the morning even if you won't like it. I'll force you to talk to me."

Won't like it?  Why would I refuse waking up on your voice every damn morning?
How could I ?
You made my life somehow easier? I don't know if it makes sense to be honest, but you did.
For the first time in my life... I became addicted to smiling in the morning and saying hello to every human being I meet... and trust me... I never do that.

You know? Your calls were my everything..
You know? Your voice was my paradise... my escape...
Your laugh... every time you laughed... fires started inside my heart and I still hear it... I do.
You know...
I miss it...
I miss you.
... what would I do to have you calling me right now...
... what would I do... to get back and come to you...