𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄

As everyone got settled down in class, the vice principal and the principal started making their ways to all the classes

"Goodmorning class, the principals will be coming by classes today to make a special announcement for some special guests we will be having. Please be on your best behaviour." she said.

Sakusa swapped his mask out and threw the previous one in the garbage before going back to his seat. "Special guest?" Sakusa whispered. Komori raised his hand, "Question?" the teacher asked looking in Komori's direction. "Who is the special guest?" he asked. "You'll find out soon" she smiled before there was a knock at the door.

"come in!" she said and the two principals walked in. "Goodmorning everyone, as you know we'll be having two special guests who are here for the swim team. we still ask that you treat them with respect. L/n Y/n and Tanaka Haru will be visiting the school." she said and everyone gasped.

"the olympic swimmers?" sakusa whispered to himself.

"everyone must be on their best behaviour." he said before leaving the classroom.

"HARU I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR" you yelled. "UHH GIVE ME A SECOND LET ME FINISH SHAVING MY LEGS" he yelled back from the bathroom. "WELL WE'RE GONNA BE ON THE THE DECK RIGHT? ARE WE EXPECTED TO SWIM?" he asked. "UHH I DON'T KNOW" you yelled, "CALL COACH RIGHT NOW" he said.

You pulled out your phone and dialled her number and pressed the speakerphone option. "Y/n?" Coach asked, "are we swimming?" you asked. "yes you are so bring your equipment with you" she said and you lightly groaned.

"Hear that Haru?"