𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

"gotta go my drivers here, find me at the gala" you said and atsumu blew you a kiss before hanging up. "you look stunning y/n!" your manager said and you thanked her. "okay so let's go over the events taking place" she said and you nodded putting your phone down.

"okay so when food is served they'll be announcing the best times and who broke records and such. after dinner that's when i want you to reconnect with atsumu's team, try and talk to sakusa while you're at it yeah? after that there's gonna be some dance? not sure if it's slow or not but it's practically a party so just enjoy yourself" she said and you smiled before the car came to a stop.

"well here we are, there's more cameras here than i expected. i'll meet you inside, the body guards are on standby if needed" she said getting out of the car.

a minute or so later you decided you should probably get out as people are waiting for you.

atsumu
BITCH WHERE ARE YOU

atsumu
I LITERALLY SAW YOUR MANAGER BUT NOT YOU??? YOU'RE LITERALLY THE STAR OF THIS GALA TONIGHT ARE YOU ARENT HERE GN

y/n
SHUT UP IM COMING RN☹️

you sighed and opened the door, multiple cameras went off and questions were being asked by news people.

"y/n! are you planning to reconnect with anyone from team japan?"

"uhm hopefully, there's some people i haven't seen since i was in highschool last year" you said and continued walking down the isle.

"it's pretty loud out i think y/n is coming in now" atsumu said nudging sakusa's side. "i didnt know she was gonna be here today" he said being cautious of other people who were entering before you.

"sounds like ya still have a crush on her" atsumu laughed before walking off to his assigned seat.

when you finally entered the building, you tried to look around for any of your teammates, or anyone that you may know. "y/n!" you saw atsumu waving and telling you to come over to his table where the rest of his team were.

"dude did you actually just call her over?" someone said and atsumu smiled, "we're bestfriends".

before walking over you saw sakusa and it reminded you to take out your sanitizer. "hey guys" you said walking up to the team, "come sit" atsumu said patting the chair next to him.

"aye y/n whats up" suna said from behind, "rin! i missed you!" you said standing up and giving him a hug. "so did i, aran should be here soon" he said hugging you back, "oh and you should talk to sakusa" he whispered. you released from the hug and slapped his shoulder.

"fuck off" you said sitting down at the table, "sakusa, it's been awhile hasn't it" you said putting a mask on and sanitizing your hands. "how've you been" he asked slightly smiling under his mask that you sanitized. "i've been well, swimming is kicking my ass everyday, how's komori?" you asked fiddling with the ring on your finger.

you hoped no one could sense how nervous you were.

"he's doing well. oh that reminds me, here" he said handing you an envelope.

SAVE THE DATE! MAY 15TH!